LogixHealth "flexible hours" Reviews | Glassdoor

LogixHealth Employee Reviews about "flexible hours"

Updated Apr 10, 2018

2.5
LogixHealth CEO Eli Berg (no image)
Eli Berg
Pros
  • "Flexible hours if one had an appointment(in 8 reviews)

• "Nice looking new bathrooms, and free parking, that really is all the "pros" at this company, as sad as that is(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "Upper management does not communicate with you face to face much, they only email you with things you shouldn't be doing(in 7 reviews)

• "(in 6 reviews)

Reviews about "flexible hours"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Great company heading in the right direction - excellent employment experience."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

I have been working at LogixHealth full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Great compensation/paid time off/holiday pay/health insurance/flex spending account/401K with -company match -Management team is great, if you give 100% that is what you get back, their ears are always open and open to constructive criticism and suggestions and you can feel comfortable approaching them with problems -Flexible hours -Plenty of opportunity for promotions and climbing the ladder with pay raises -Recognition is always given for work well done, managers do not hesitate to say thank you or good job, they will give public recognition to employees in the bimonthly newsletter, will give pins to display on a board on your desk and Dunkin Donuts gift cards to say well done and thank you for going above and beyond -Nice office, new construction. Large section of first floor looked like a basement/storage space and was rebuilt for more office space -Advanced technology, they have the right resources that allow you to complete your job well and with ease -With some positions, they will give you access to your work computer from home -Business continues to grow and will mean even more opportunity in the future -Overtime available -They work with Nashoba Learning Group, which is a school for those with autism. A group of students comes in weekly to gain real world employment experience

Cons

-Only 30 minutes for lunch and you are not allowed to combine that with your 2 15-minute breaks to make it an hour -Lots of new hires recently so we need more parking, you may leave for lunch and come back without a spot until somebody else leaves. -Need more people for training to make sure all new hires can train for longer if needed. They would then have more resources to offer retraining programs to make sure employees feel completely comfortable with their roles and responsibilities. -If you are not a smoker this won't matter to you much but this is a smoke free campus so smokers can't smoke on property even in their cars in the parking lot. You can't leave the property on your 15 minutes breaks so the only time you can smoke is on your lunch break if you leave -Overtime is available now but they have done a lot of hiring recently to fill in the gaps - once they are fully staffed, the OT may not be offered very much in the future

Advice to Management

Keep it up, this is a great place to work. -I think it would be helpful to have the retraining mentioned in the cons section. -Maybe even have some informational sessions offered every couple of months for any interested employees to learn how other departments operate. It is usually helpful to have insight from other departments to understand how your own position affects other areas of the business. Learning about other departments can also help complete your own tasks better.

LogixHealth2012-12-16

"Not a very nice place to work"

Former Employee - Billing Specialist in Bedford, MA

I worked at LogixHealth full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible hours and some very nice co workers

Cons

Rude management. Too much favoritism. Pay was very low. 65 security cameras, managers would sit in cars to watch employees work

Advice to Management

Be more respectable of employees

LogixHealth2018-04-10
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

"Billing Specialists"

Medical Billing Specialist in Bedford, MA

I worked at LogixHealth for more than a year

Pros

Flexible hours if one had an appointment

Cons

Management did not care about their employees. They installed 65 cameras to keep an eye on their employees. Couldn't even go to the rest room without their knowing. One of the managers would sit in his car with his laptop and check on the employees. A certain director was arrogant, rude and walked by with her nose up in the air. I would be alone working and she would walk by without saying good night. She made my life so miserable, changing my hours to fit the client assigned to me. After a couple years they had me remotely train an out of the Country billing company to do my job. The client didn't even know his work was being outsourced. Literally we became babysitters instead of billers.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees with more respect

LogixHealth2017-11-25

"Remote Coder"

I worked at LogixHealth

Pros

It was a real advantage to be able to work from my home especially with young children. Also has flexible hours.

Cons

Cut throat company. No raises. No communication. Very unprofessional. They outsource to India.

Advice to Management

Talk and listen to what your worker bees have to say. Chances are you will hear the same thing

LogixHealth2015-09-04

"If you need a job badly........."

Medical Biller in Bedford, MA

I worked at LogixHealth

Pros

•flexible hours •some staff is nice

Cons

•management only concerned with back stabbing each other •too much family working together •no training •benefits are high •no raises

Advice to Management

Train and stop outsourcing to India. Is cheaper always better? Anyes bozo can get a job here....try and interview better and ypu will have better workers

LogixHealth2015-01-31

"No communication or organization"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bedford, MA

I have been working at LogixHealth full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible hours and ability to work from home - department / job specific.

Cons

Horrible software development and lack of documentation / process understanding. No pay raises, only 401K. No communication between the company, departments, or staff in an effective manner. Lack of automated processes and too many manual messages via email. No accountability or oversight. Suggestions to be efficient are brushed aside and negated.

Advice to Management

Communication is need to ensure trust and understanding of what's going on. Empower users by bringing them into the conversation instead of just doing things without any input from them.

LogixHealth2014-07-28

"Good Stepping Stone"

Current Employee - Follow-up in Bedford, MA

I have been working at LogixHealth full-time for more than a year

Pros

Free Parking Flexible hours Some of my co-workers are awesome. Benefits are okay.

Cons

30 min lunch Management acts like they're too good to speak to us ppl on the floor Growth within company if you are the a favorite person Everything is being outsourced to India Quantity over quality Very bad moral on the work floor - no one seems to care anymore No raises for the next year.

Advice to Management

Stop outsourcing to India - we can work your accounts in house. And treat us like equals, without us, youd have a hard time staying open.

LogixHealth2013-04-06

"No respect for the hard working and experienced employees"

Former Employee - Medical Biller in Bedford, MA

I worked at LogixHealth full-time for more than a year

Pros

The one good thing and I say ONE is the flexible hours Logixhealth offers. They seem to be somewhat understanding when one has an appointment and needs to work their hours around the appointment.

Cons

Logixhealth is all about image, quantity not quality. They show no consideration for the experienced help. All communication is done by emails. I was there over 2 years and never received a review or a raise. They outsource most of their work and the employees basically babysit the outsourcing companies. Their clients have no idea that their work is being outsourced. I lieu of raises they offered 401K, not everyone can afford having more money taken from their wages as their pays are low enough. They announced no raises then promoted 12 upper management so they could get a raise. They have had several layoffs the past 2 years, letting go of many hardworking experienced employees then hired over 100 employees most without any experience and very low pay. There is a lot of clicks and management has their favorites.

Advice to Management

Communicate with your employees face to face, not always by emails. Show some respect for the hard working employees. Stop spending so much money on image and upper managements furniture, stop complaining about money is tight, no raises then promote those that are already making so much more money than others. Clean house in upper management, not the low paying employees.

LogixHealth2013-03-15