LogoNation Reviews

Updated Apr 26, 2021

3.9
LogoNation CEO Marc Simon (no image)
Marc Simon
Pros
  • "management and the Home Office are just a phone call away and always available to answer any questions you may have(in 20 reviews)

• "The benefits, base salary, car allowance, and realistic commission structure are great(in 18 reviews)

• Cons
  • "They require you to use your own car which is an immense amount of wear and tear however they do pay you a car allowance and cover all gas(in 24 reviews)

• "but that is why they offer the monthly car allowance(in 16 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for!

Sep 14, 2020 - Outside Sales Representative in Lexington-Fayette, KY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing management, great benefits and a flexible schedule! The commission was nice as well, I loved my time spent working here.

Cons

You spend most of your time in your car

2. 3.0

great

Apr 26, 2021 - Sales Representative in Baltimore, MD
      Business Outlook

Pros

great place to work and great people

Cons

work life balance not great

3. 4.0

Great management

Feb 1, 2021 - Community Account Manager in Lexington-Fayette, KY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Customers were great, easy communication with my manager, supportive sales team, flexible schedule

Cons

Not much opportunity for growth, car allowance was low compared to how much driving is expected

4. 1.0

horrible management

Feb 10, 2021 - Outside Sales Representative in Scranton, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

salary plus commision only if you hustle for the commision

Cons

you are going into businesses without knowing them trying to sell a type of advertisement that literally wont help anyone

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great way to begin sales career

Feb 26, 2020 - Community Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great way to begin a sales career. The product is not too difficult to sell if you can communicate well and hold a positive conversation with others. The benefits, base salary, car allowance, and realistic commission structure are great. You have flexibility in your work schedule and also can make great money right off the bat, even during your first few months. Managers ride with you to help boost your sales and give feedback.

Cons

A large number of boxes in your home/garage. Dealing with rejection is hard in any sales job, so some days are just simply more difficult than others. You also put a lot of miles on your car.

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing launching pad for sales career

Feb 19, 2020 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

Creating your own schedule, fast sales processes, car allowance, cell phone allowance, and more

Cons

They truthfully should have fleet cars, but I understand why they don’t. You have to store the boxes they send you in your home... I once had 50ish boxes in my home. That wasn’t fun and stressed me out A lot.

7. 5.0

Love it!

Jan 9, 2020 - Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great way to get experience in sales. You get to travel and meet new people daily.

Cons

A lot of driving, but you get a car allowance which helps!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Perfect start to sales career

Feb 6, 2019 - Community Account Manager in Raleigh, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

This job allows you to travel, meet new people, make great connections, and work at your own pace. You are able to make your own schedule and plan out your day. The benefits and incentives are amazing. I won a trip to Atlantis in the Bahamas and was able to take my boyfriend. The base salary is also nice to have on top of the commission. My manager is always very helpful and there to answer any questions I have in a timely manner.

Cons

They require you to use your own car which is an immense amount of wear and tear however they do pay you a car allowance and cover all gas. Sometimes you have to travel up to an hour and a half from your home to a town but the company is understandable and allows you to leave in time to be home by 5.

1 person found this review helpful
    9. 5.0

Review

Oct 4, 2019 - Outside Sales Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice schedule, laid back, great work environment

Cons

In car a lot, alone most of the time.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great way to start your sales career

Nov 28, 2018 - Community Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great beginner sales experience. Showcases ability to sell a product that is novelty vs. necessity. Flexibility of schedule is wonderful. Compensation is well over my previous desk job that I had been with for 5 years. Have great relationships with the other CAMs in my area. They have become some of my closest friends.

Cons

Weather and traffic. Wear and mileage put on personal vehicle.(company pays for gas Monday-Friday and all CAMs get an additional allowance which covers my car payment each month) Communication with home office can be challenging at times.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 89 Reviews