LogoNation Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.6
Denny Watson

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • management and the Home Office are just a phone call away and always available to answer any questions you may have (in 20 reviews)

• There are truly so many different ways to make additional money on top of the base salary & commission (in 15 reviews)

Cons
  • driving/wear and tear on the vehicle (in 23 reviews)

• However they do offer a car allowance and pay for regular oil changes (in 14 reviews)

"Best possible way to start my career"

Current Employee - Community Account Manager in Macon, GA
    Current Employee - Community Account Manager in Macon, GA

I have been working at LogoNation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pay is absolutely amazing. The commission rates have recently increased dramatically, allowing sales reps to make way more money. As well, the already great base salary has gone up since I have been with the company. Plus, there are countless bonuses and incentives that bring in extra income as well.
    The hours could not be any better. You get to leave your house at 8am and are back home by 5pm daily, with an hour long break for lunch during your day as well. No nights, weekends, or overtime. All travel time in included in your 8-5 schedule. My gas is 100% paid for, I get a car allowance, and I get a cell phone allowance.
    You get to meet lots of new people in this job and see all kinds of new places, all while on the job. I've grown tremendously as an individual and a professional since I began working here. Another nice extra is always having your manager just a quick call away to answer any questions you may have while in the field.

Cons

You spend a good amount of time on the road, but when your gas is paid for, and when you get a car allowance and your travel time is included in your 8-5 work schedule, it makes it hard to complain. Sales reps are very well compensated for their drive time.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

2. "Bigger isn't always better"

Current Employee - CAM
    Current Employee - CAM

Pros

Good benefits/flexible schedule/decent incentives

Having our drive time included in our 8-5 is much more reasonable. Especially days when you are driving 2+ hours to a town (often even outside your territory).
    Seeing return customers over the years is the biggest plus!

Cons

Lack of structure/poor quality products/wear and tear on cars

Since the merge into Halo, this company has plummeted downhill. The quality of products deteriorated while prices increased. Mistake after mistake continue to be made with no accountability. Customers are suffering for the benefit of profit. I've been in sales my whole life, with this company for over 3 years, and I've always been proud to represent my customers and these products. Not anymore.

Also, continuing to send reps into towns that are so small and seasonal knowing very well no where near 500 shirts will be printed is wrong. We need to stop the false advertising. I'm sticking around in hopes this Company will turn things around and stop making us look bad.

I understand why the previous owners sold the company, I just wish the current owners understood and respected the customer base we have. Newsflash....these are small mom and pop shops. Not multi million dollar businesses. Stop trying to screw over the little guys.

Advice to Management

Hire back old admin who knew how to run logonation. This new company has done nothing but mess stuff up and lose customers. Worry more about building relationships than selling crap products for a bigger profit

Jun 1, 2017 – Recruiter

Thank you for your insight on the CAM position, we always welcome information on what we can do better. To address your concerns with the new acquisition, there is always going to be a learning... More

3. "Major Turnover - Great Company Idea"

I worked at LogoNation full-time

Pros

Great concept that the company has to offer.
    Works with local businesses.

Cons

Turnover and communication was horrible
    Management could have prepared for the worst when the owners sold the company to HALO with no warning or directive.

"CAM"

Former Employee - CAM in Greensboro, NC
    Former Employee - CAM in Greensboro, NC

I worked at LogoNation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They hire if you have no experience

Cons

Management was awful: sent you to low-income towns, never gave constructive advice, would never deviate advice from the sales pitch binder. The company training was a joke and they never taught you how to really sell and rebuttal to people.

Advice to Management

Honestly, your product doesn't have much room in the 21st Century

Apr 12, 2017 – Recruiter

We appreciate your feedback. We are always looking for better ways to train and accommodate our CAMs. We've revamped our training and feel that it has improved the confidence of our new hires... More

"Steer Clear"

Former Employee - Community Account Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Community Account Manager in Charlotte, NC

I worked at LogoNation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None. Company based on false premise portrayed to prospective customers and misleading sales practices. 100% Scam. Anyone considering working for this company should run for the hills.

Cons

Where to begin....First of all, there is no community t-shirt based around a specific town event that is endorsed by Chamber or Town Hall. Basically, small business owners are duped into buying hideous t-shirts at astronomical price point under the false belief that thousands will be printed with logos of their business & other select businesses in the town and furthermore distributed at aforementioned nonexistent town event. In reality, 200 shirts printed and distributed only to the unfortunate hard working people who fell for the fraudulent sales pitch.

Advice to Management

Get a soul...and a new business model that's respectable and legit. You are stealing money from people who don't deserve it. Try honesty.

"Terrible Company"

I worked at LogoNation full-time

Pros

Money is decent, management is nice but very unorganized, freedom when it comes to your schedule.

Cons

Where to start? The management is a disaster, from the top down. Probably why they sold the company so they could actually turn a profit. The wear and tear on your vehicle is a joke. They give you an allowance for your car, if and only if you meet their ridiculous minimum quota. If you don't hit quota then you don't get your car allowance and you don't get ANY commission. I put over 70,000 miles on my car in about 3 years. The management is so unorganized and often late when meeting your in your towns. You are also selling a product that truly does not benefit businesses. You have to lie about the amount of shirts being given to the community and often times the managers are the ones who are encouraging these lies. It is a horrible company.

Advice to Management

Try to learn to manage and take care of your employees. To be honest, if anyone ever asked me if they should work with this company I would tell them to run away.

Apr 12, 2017 – Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback. We feel management is a big part in having successful CAMs in the field. We have recently made some changes to the monthly quotas and allowances to better suit our... More

"Perfect for entry level B2B"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Jackson, MS
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Jackson, MS

I worked at LogoNation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I worked at LogoNation years ago, but I still get emails when reviews are posted because this job was very special to me. I worked there for 3 years and it was my first outside B2B sales job. I've been in outside sales now for almost 8 years, and I can tell you that this job set me up perfectly to be successful in my roles since then. LogoNation teaches you how to cold call, how to manage your time on the road, how to handle objections, and how to be disciplined with little supervision. I loved all of my coworkers and the culture. My first year I made $72k. You really can make great money if you are good at sales and can handle the little supervision.

Cons

Definitely the wear and tear on car, but for me that was worth it because of the pay and experience/ training I gained for my future. I was a trainer and found a lot of people struggled in this role if they weren't cut out for outside sales. If you don't succeed in this role, you probably aren't going to do well in any outside sales job. Some people can't handle not having a clock to punch in.

Advice to Management

A little less micromanaging.

"I should have known."

Former Employee - CAM
    Former Employee - CAM

I worked at LogoNation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They teach you how to do entry level outside sales. Team managers were nice. Luckily, my time at this job offered me the experience for a much better career.

Cons

I became concerned when one of the other employees told me that the company paid them a hefty bonus for leaving good reviews on GlassDoor. I knew then that I had been deceived. Wear and tear on the car. No communication between trainers and management. Misleading about quota requirements.

Advice to Management

Better communication. Don't mislead the CAM's as they are the bread and butter of your company.

9. "Office Employee"

Pros

Office if very friendly and helpful. Easy place to work.

Cons

Sometimes traffic makes the commute a little longer.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Assistant Regional Manager in Morgantown, WV
    Current Employee - Assistant Regional Manager in Morgantown, WV

I have been working at LogoNation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've been with LogoNation for almost four years and feel lucky to have found the position. It's a great entry into outside sales at the minimum but really a long-term career. Awesome base salary and commission/bonuses. Logonation is a smaller company so employees aren't lost in the shuffle. Lots of upward mobility as well. I would definitely recommend the position (and have) to any one with ambition and self motivation.

Cons

driving/wear and tear on the vehicle

Advice to Management

Keep listening to the reps and stay understanding. It is nice to feel heard and appreciated

Aug 22, 2016 – Owner

Thanks for the review. Congratulations on 4 years with us, and being promoted to Assistant Regional Manager. We appreciate your hard work! We also feel being ambitious and self-motivated are key... More