LogoNation Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Denny Watson

Pros
  • management and the Home Office are just a phone call away and always available to answer any questions you may have (in 20 reviews)

• LogoNation is a company that teaches you how to do outside sales (in 15 reviews)

Cons
  • driving/wear and tear on the vehicle (in 23 reviews)

• However they do offer a car allowance and pay for regular oil changes (in 13 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Outside Sales as CAM"

Former Employee - Community Account Manager in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Community Account Manager in Charlotte, NC

I worked at LogoNation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

LogoNation is a company that teaches you how to do outside sales. From prospecting, to closing the sale, to all of the tactics to help you win someone's business. They reimburse 100% of gas and after 6 months they provide a company credit card for that purpose. Managers are constantly checking in on sales and helping you create new leads. Commission is always a bonus to any sales job and now that LogoNation has grown they are offering insurance as well. LogoNation also runs monthly incentives and managers help you achieve whatever your goal for that month may be.

Cons

There is a lot of wear and tear on your vehicle but they give a car allowance and pay for oil changes. Some towns can be a bit of a drive but LogoNation lets you know before hiring. Deliveries can take up a lot of space but worth it for the bonus you receive if you have a good delivery.

Advice to Management

Your support was always appreciated and there is never a time where I felt alone in the field.

Aug 15, 2016 – Owner

Thanks for your feedback! We feel that the CAM position is a great way to learn how to be successful in outside sales. While it can be hard work, we offer support and fun incentives to keep you ... More

2. "Great company"

I have been working at LogoNation full-time

Pros

I love working with this company. My manager is amazing and I love all the girls on our team. There is so much potential to make a lot of money and it seems like everyone does what they can to support you.

Cons

The wear and tear on your car.

3. "Perfect for entry level B2B"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Jackson, MS
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Jackson, MS

I worked at LogoNation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I worked at LogoNation years ago, but I still get emails when reviews are posted because this job was very special to me. I worked there for 3 years and it was my first outside B2B sales job. I've been in outside sales now for almost 8 years, and I can tell you that this job set me up perfectly to be successful in my roles since then. LogoNation teaches you how to cold call, how to manage your time on the road, how to handle objections, and how to be disciplined with little supervision. I loved all of my coworkers and the culture. My first year I made $72k. You really can make great money if you are good at sales and can handle the little supervision.

Cons

Definitely the wear and tear on car, but for me that was worth it because of the pay and experience/ training I gained for my future. I was a trainer and found a lot of people struggled in this role if they weren't cut out for outside sales. If you don't succeed in this role, you probably aren't going to do well in any outside sales job. Some people can't handle not having a clock to punch in.

Advice to Management

A little less micromanaging.

"I should have known."

Former Employee - CAM
    Former Employee - CAM

I worked at LogoNation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They teach you how to do entry level outside sales. Team managers were nice. Luckily, my time at this job offered me the experience for a much better career.

Cons

I became concerned when one of the other employees told me that the company paid them a hefty bonus for leaving good reviews on GlassDoor. I knew then that I had been deceived. Wear and tear on the car. No communication between trainers and management. Misleading about quota requirements.

Advice to Management

Better communication. Don't mislead the CAM's as they are the bread and butter of your company.

6. "Office Employee"

Pros

Office if very friendly and helpful. Easy place to work.

Cons

Sometimes traffic makes the commute a little longer.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

"Great Company"

Current Employee - Assistant Regional Manager in Morgantown, WV
    Current Employee - Assistant Regional Manager in Morgantown, WV

I have been working at LogoNation full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've been with LogoNation for almost four years and feel lucky to have found the position. It's a great entry into outside sales at the minimum but really a long-term career. Awesome base salary and commission/bonuses. Logonation is a smaller company so employees aren't lost in the shuffle. Lots of upward mobility as well. I would definitely recommend the position (and have) to any one with ambition and self motivation.

Cons

driving/wear and tear on the vehicle

Advice to Management

Keep listening to the reps and stay understanding. It is nice to feel heard and appreciated

Aug 22, 2016 – Owner

Thanks for the review. Congratulations on 4 years with us, and being promoted to Assistant Regional Manager. We appreciate your hard work! We also feel being ambitious and self-motivated are key ... More

"Want to learn how to sell?"

Current Employee - CAM in Myrtle Beach, SC
    Current Employee - CAM in Myrtle Beach, SC

I have been working at LogoNation full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They teach you EVERYTHING you need to know to succeed in sales. Great people!

Cons

It's hard work. BUT you get paid for what you accomplish. This is what sales is supposed to be.

Advice to Management

Add more incentives for the very top performers.

Aug 8, 2016 – Owner

Thank you for your feedback. The CAM position is a great way to get experience selling. And yes, it can be hard work.

9. "Community Account Manager"

Former Employee - Community Account Manager
    Former Employee - Community Account Manager

Pros

Good position for somebody right out of school. Stepping stone position if you're looking for experience in sales and cold calling

Cons

Not much room for growth, opportunities depend heavily on your territory

Advice to Management

More incentives for tenured employees

Aug 22, 2016 – Owner

Thank you for your feedback. We do consider the Community Account Manager a great entry-level position for people looking to get into outside sales. Although we welcome all levels of sales ... More

"Awesome outside sales position"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Raleigh, NC

Pros

I have been with this company for 8 plus years now, and couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend this position to anyone who is looking for an outside sales position. Pros are you aren't sitting behind a desk. You get to meet all kinds of new people, and help business owners grow their business via the T-shirt. You can make as much money as you want as long as you are a hard worker and self motivated. The base salary along with the car allowance and cell phone allowance are extremely comparable with other sales companies. They reimburse all gas expenses. They also offer group health insurance and a great 401K plan. The training is thorough and very helpful. Management is always a phone call away and eager to help along with the administration office that you communicate with on a daily basis. The art department is always friendly and does a great job of taking care of our customers once we get to that point of the process. Managers will ride with you for ongoing training at least once a month.

Cons

Wear and tear on your vehicle. However they do offer a car allowance and pay for regular oil changes.
    If you don't like to drive then this job wouldn't be for you.

Aug 15, 2016 – Owner

Thanks for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you have been with us for 8 years, and still love what you do! Keep up the good work!

"Office Position"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mooresville, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mooresville, NC

Pros

I really enjoy my position at LogoNation because of the smaller environment. It allows for us to work together easily and help each other as needed. My position is great for me because I know my job responsibilities and given the freedom to do them.

Cons

Due to the location at times traffic can be heavy and can take longer to go to and from work.

Advice to Management

Really excited to see the continued growth!