Logomark Reviews | Glassdoor

2.6
Trevor Gnesin
  1. "Good Luck!"

I worked at Logomark

Pros

You get a paycheck every 2 weeks.

Cons

1. Raises are nonexistent even when you are willing to volunteer to help do extra work. 2. Favoritisms amongst certain department managers are so obvious towards some workers. 3. Lack proper training which causes extra work for others. 4. If you have a disagreement with another manager, you are not allowed to express them directly to that person but instead tell your own manager so she/he can nicely inform the other manager...

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Logomark2019-06-01
  2. "Change trickles down, not up."

I have been working at Logomark full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are many dedicated and hard working people at Logomark. There is great potential for a company with talent like this.

Cons

There does not appear to be a mission or overall direction to strive towards. There is a lack of company identity and culture to bring people together.

Logomark2019-03-28

"Good company"

Current Employee - Customer Service in Tustin, CA

I have been working at Logomark full-time

Pros

It is a good company. Alot of customers

Cons

The company does not care for their employees. they treat them like nothing. The owner loves to yell at people. Does not care if you work your finger to the bones.

Advice to Management

They need more training on how to manage.

Logomark2018-12-05

"Awful"

I worked at Logomark full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I know many people complain about their jobs - every job has a downside. But Logomark is honestly an entirely different animal. The only pros I can think of when I worked there was my co-workers, who made the job bearable.

Cons

The company is a disaster. I'm pretty sure the owner is clinically insane. On a regular basis he walks around the office screaming profanities. One time he lost his passport and automatically accused the janitor. The poor lady was in tears. When he realized she didn't steal it, he made an announcement over the speaker system - with plenty of curse words - about how no one is allowed to leave the building until we get...

Advice to Management

1. Quit cursing and/or screaming in the office 2. Control your emotions and temper and refrain from illegal activities such a searching employees' PERSONAL belongings 3. Get. Some. Freakin. WINDOWS! 4. Hire people who are actually qualified and know how to perform the job you're hiring for - just because they're family or friends doesn't make them qualified 5. Figure out better/more affordable health benefit options

Logomark2018-04-10
  5. "Logomark is just ok"

I worked at Logomark full-time for more than a year

Pros

Employees work as team and company does offer food trucks for special holidays.

Cons

A lot of pressure to not make any mistakes. Pressure to be fast which results in errors and mistakes

Advice to Management

Believe in your people, promote and develope your people.

Logomark2018-04-02

"Stepping stone into the industry"

I worked at Logomark full-time

Pros

Nice place to learn the basics of this industry, nice building and the tamale guy that shows up 3 days a week.

Cons

high turnover, terrible parking for employees, nepotism runs rampant here, horrible work/life balance and poor benefits. No room for advancement.

Advice to Management

More of the managers here should follow the lead of the production manager - he’s fantastic.

Logomark2017-11-01
  7. "Company is doing great!!!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

I worked at Logomark full-time for more than a year

Pros

You will stay busy, excited and motivated.

Cons

You will stay very busy...:)

Logomark2017-09-20

"It was an experience, but I'm happy I've moved on."

Former Employee - Graphic Designer in Tustin, CA

I worked at Logomark full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Nice office, majority of employees are friendly and helpful. Good place to get experience and you’ll learn a lot.

Cons

Workload can become very routine and your passion for whichever field that you're in and your daily motivation may take a nose-dive the longer you are employed here. Parking is horrible unless you’ve been assigned or “grandfathered” a reserved spot. I had to park by the train tracks or across in the cul-de-sac just to park my car for over 5 out of the 6 and half years I've worked here. The hours can be long and...

Advice to Management

Certain managers need to learn to get to know their employees under them and really listen to them. Ignoring them will only make things harder for their employees. CEO and anyone in management level positions really need to become organized and plan ahead. It’s not fair to dump last-minute or rush projects onto employees on a constant basis.

Logomark2017-07-19
  9. "Former employee"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

I worked at Logomark for more than 3 years

Pros

Good work/life balance. Lots of company provided perks (occasional free lunches, birthday parties, free movie tix/gift cards, annual bonus, employee discounts). Majority of employees get along.

Cons

Long hours, minimum wage, & benefits are poor and expensive. The parking lot is a nightmare for finding a space, majority of the time I have to park down the street and walk at least a block and a half just to get onto the property.

Advice to Management

Try to improve benefits and pay scale.

Logomark2016-06-08
  10. "Okay place to work."

Former Employee - Accounting Clerk in Chino Hills, CA

I worked at Logomark for less than a year

Pros

Nice Office, some of the coworkers were friendly , inside sales reps are helpful. CFO is very nice and would say hello everyday.

Cons

The CEO is not that friendly. The accounting Department needs to stop rely on one person to do and say everything.

Logomark2016-03-22