Lone Star Circle of Care Reviews | Glassdoor

Lone Star Circle of Care Reviews

Updated Feb 24, 2020

2.8
Lone Star Circle of Care CEO Rhonda Mundhenk, JD, MPH (no image)
Rhonda Mundhenk, JD, MPH
  1. "Positive Changes/New Growth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Georgetown, TX

I have been working at Lone Star Circle of Care full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Positive people in leadership roles Strong team approach to overcome obstacles Leadership seeks creative ideas to promote growth Joint Commission accredited Pleasant staff CEO reaches out to staff- there is transparency to the company's growth

Cons

Staff turnover from providers affect growth. Difficult for a person who cannot be flexible with his/her role changes May need to wear many hats- again, need to be adaptable to a busy work environment.

Lone Star Circle of Care2016-01-20
  2. "customer service"

I have been working at Lone Star Circle of Care full-time

Pros

its been my experience Mgt Is more then willing to work with you medical field was not a field I had any experience in and it was a challenge in the beginning

Cons

I would say and this may not only be LSCC better raises cost of living goes up at least every 6 mths so a more significant raise would help even out the cost of living

Lone Star Circle of Care2016-01-19

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Patient Service Representative in Georgetown, TX

I have been working at Lone Star Circle of Care full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lone Star Circle of Care is great. I work in the Patient Navigation Center and we really work as a team. Management is always willing to help and have "Open Door" for us employees. they always make a little time for us when we have a concern. Co-workers are great and are always willing to help on any questions that one might have.

Cons

Really I don't have much cons.. maybe only that we are super busy all the time. But it just really makes your day go by faster.

Lone Star Circle of Care2016-01-14
  4. "With Lone Star Circle of Care (LSCC) for Six Months"

Quality, Health and Safety Administrative in Georgetown, TX

I have been working at Lone Star Circle of Care for less than a year

Pros

The company is focused on taking care of and retaining employees that work for them. Great place to work, great co-workers, team environment, really focused on providing care to people in the community who really need help/ medical care in Bell, Travis, and Williamson counties. Co-workers are very friendly, I was surprised by how I was welcomed into the company within the first few week of being here, I really feel as if I have been here for years not six months. The new hire process was great, very easy to get started and the orientation new hire process was well managed by organized people which made my transition to the company very smooth. I would recommend working here to anyone who asked me about it.

Cons

None that i have seen so far. Great place to work.

Lone Star Circle of Care2016-01-17
  5. "Glad I Joined the LSCC Team"

Current Employee - RN Care Coordinator in Georgetown, TX

I have been working at Lone Star Circle of Care full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been a Nurse for 12 years and have worked in many different environments. The place I work at has caring and involved management. They have created a approachable relationship with all staff members and have a quick turnaround (fix) to any issue or question. The positive culture reflects with my fellow co-workers, in that they too are friendly and proactive in their work. This is the first place I have worked where staff members do not need to be redirected to their responsibilities. The work is challenging but the team I am surrounded by set me up for success. The benefits are affordable in comparison to other places I have worked.

Cons

The only Con is that there is no Tuition Reimbursement program at this time. However we have been notified that is coming in the near future.

Lone Star Circle of Care2016-01-15
  6. "Good"

I have been working at Lone Star Circle of Care full-time

Pros

Health care benefits and mid level management

Cons

No 403b matching by company

Lone Star Circle of Care2016-01-14
  7. "Anonymous"

I have been working at Lone Star Circle of Care

Pros

Mission Benefits - Health and Time Off Leadership, Mentoring, Opportunity for growth

Cons

We are required to enter "cons" to process this review. There are not any cons worth mentioning. Is providing healthcare intense? Absolutely, however, it's the nature of the beast. It's an honor to have the opportunity to provide care and give back to Central Texas.

Lone Star Circle of Care2015-10-28

"Quality Clinic"

Current Employee - Clinician/Provider in Central, TX

I have been working at Lone Star Circle of Care full-time for more than a year

Pros

Works hard to follow established protocols consistent with high quality of care. Extensive training, attention to detail. Open to input from Staff/Clinicians.

Cons

little time off, long hours

Lone Star Circle of Care2015-07-22
  9. "strives to provide community with quality care"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

I worked at Lone Star Circle of Care full-time

Pros

I believe in the mission and strongly agree they have helped thousands of central Texans.

Cons

Sacrificing quality of care by minimizing the allotted appointment times just so providers can see more patients per day. Those are stressful conditions for anyone and allows for a larger margin for errors.

Lone Star Circle of Care2015-06-10
  10. "clinical operations"

in Georgetown, TX

I have been working at Lone Star Circle of Care

Pros

strong leadership with transparent communication and visible presence, focused on our mission which is to provide quality and accessible healthcare, competitive salary, great people to work with, various challenging projects to be involved in, management is open to new ideas and implementing them.

Cons

most benefits are good and competitive, but there are a couple of areas that need improvement

Lone Star Circle of Care2015-05-21