Found 150 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management and constantly making scheduling issues" (in 195 reviews)
- "The other employees all feel entitled to be a boss and managers do nothing about it." (in 108 reviews)
- "Management showed clear favoritism and was not consistent in how they disciplined or executed regulations." (in 26 reviews)
- "Time off management and free food" (in 12 reviews)
- "Favorites are abundant, typically employees who stand around doing nothing (talking to managers)" (in 11 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of LongHorn Steakhouse and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "coworker"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Jun 22, 2022Server/WaitressFormer Employee, less than 1 yearFargo, ND
Coworkers were great and friendly.
A few of the male managers were demeaning and rude. Not helpful if you made a mistake just made fun of you.
- 4.0Oct 28, 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Base pay at my store started at $12.00/hr Benefits were great Learned multiple new culinary skills
Many times have had to do other's work( due to lazy coworkers and coworkers coming in on drugs) Assistant manager regularly disrespects staff Overly Hot (uniforms are black, there is an oven, grill, and melt, etc. in the kitchen)
- 3.0Oct 5, 2018ServerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearFort Wayne, IN
Good money for serving. Management is very chill, but let’s people who have been there awhile get away with anything
Very dramatic with employees and coworkers and no one respects managers
- 3.0Aug 18, 2021Take Out Server, ServerFormer Employee, more than 1 year
You make a decent amount of money through tips and wage. The managers are also relatively flexible with your schedule as long as you notify them atleast 2 weeks in advance.
Hours are long with no break and will intentionally make you stay longer if you ask. Many of your coworkers will come and go either due to it being so busy and/or bad guests.
- 2.0Sep 3, 2022HostFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Flexible schedule, can be good pay if busy location.
Everything depends on the location and management you have. Personally, I only had one good manager and the rest were micromanagers and had favoritism. The pay is not suitable for all that they make you do. Coworkers were absolutely horrible and they treated the hostess horribly! I would not recomend it.
- 3.0Sep 10, 2021HostessFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Coworkers are very friendly and helpful a majority of the time.
Management is overbearing, yet enthusiastic. Management also over exaggerated pay, and benefits. There were many complaints about benefits from other employees concerning insurance.
- 5.0Dec 18, 2020ServerFormer Employee, more than 3 years
LongHorn fosters a collaborative environment where the staff works as a team unit. Your coworkers and management are reliable and dependable.
As with any service job, working with the public can prove challenging.
- 2.0Nov 25, 2022Host/HostessFormer Employee, more than 1 yearRancho Cucamonga, CA
-Great Tips for Host/Hostess -Nice Benefits -Funny and Fun Coworkers -Nice Atmosphere
-Rude and Inconsiderate Managers -Certain Coworkers are Messy -Managers Have Unrealistic Expectations(expected me to be completely devoted to the job even though I made it aware in my interview that I was a full-time student pursuing a different career) -Long Hours(6+) just on your feet -Not really flexible scheduling(If you ask for too many changes they get mad) -The worst part of restaurant working: SILVERWARE ROLLING