Found 183 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management and constantly making scheduling issues" (in 195 reviews)
- "The other employees all feel entitled to be a boss and managers do nothing about it." (in 105 reviews)
- "The hours are long and you often work when family/ friends are off making it difficult to have work/life balance" (in 84 reviews)
- "Management showed clear favoritism and was not consistent in how they disciplined or executed regulations." (in 26 reviews)
- "Time off management and free food" (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of LongHorn Steakhouse and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "flexible schedule"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Dec 20, 2016ServerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearJacksonville, FL
Darden is a great company to work for. Some of the pros at Longhorn Steakhouse include a flexible schedule and 50% off a meal each day you work.
There arnt many cons to the job, besides being on your feet for prolonged periods of time and having to work holiday except thanksgiving and Christmas.