What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management and constantly making scheduling issues" (in 195 reviews)
- "The other employees all feel entitled to be a boss and managers do nothing about it." (in 105 reviews)
- "The hours are long and you often work when family/ friends are off making it difficult to have work/life balance" (in 84 reviews)
- "Management showed clear favoritism and was not consistent in how they disciplined or executed regulations." (in 26 reviews)
- "Time off management and free food" (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of LongHorn Steakhouse and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 141 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 26, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "long hours"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0May 15, 2019ServerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsMcDonough, GA
Fast money. They work around your schedule most of the time. Always night time hours available.
Long hours with no breaks because the restaurant is constantly busy and you're always on your feet.