Found 723 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Poor management and has a horrible atmosphere the company joke is about how poorly you treated by Loomis as a whole" (in 138 reviews)
- "managing and did I mention low pay?" (in 91 reviews)
- "Long hours and physically demanding" (in 84 reviews)
- "Long hours always over time, not organized, you always have to help the lowest people so everyone finishes at same time, moving up is difficult unless you're at a larger branch." (in 29 reviews)
- "No training routes you either swim or sink." (in 27 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Loomis and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Aug 10, 2023Human Resources GeneralistCurrent EmployeeAlbuquerque, NM
Integrity, the company cares about the employees.
They are a great company to work for.Loomis Response2mo
We’re happy to hear that you’re enjoying your position with Loomis and hope that you’ll continue your professional journey with us for many years to come!
- 3.0Jun 21, 2023CMS/TellerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearMoonachie, NJ
Able to sit or stand while working, allow you to listen to music while you work, very easy to learn.
This place treats its employees like prisoners. You aren’t even allowed to talk or speak to your coworker sitting next you without management coming and telling you to stop talking. Lead tellers have an attitude problem and one is always sticking her tongue out to show she has a tongue ring which is very unprofessional. If she’s upset about anything expect to work late. And they say your finish time is one thing on the job description but after your hired they tell you that you have to stay until the work is done and sometimes that means staying until 3am. And don’t expect to be told when you have to stay late you just have to do it or if you have a problem with it they make you write a statement and then tell you to leave. And definitely DO NOT EXPECT A MINUTE OF ANY OVERTIME. We barely even get 40 hrs a week.1Loomis Response3mo
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We will share your thoughts with the Carlstadt management and Human Resources team for further investigation.
Loomis Reviews FAQs
Loomis has an overall rating of 2.5 out of 5, based on over 1,187 reviews left anonymously by employees. 26% of employees would recommend working at Loomis to a friend and 21% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
26% of Loomis employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Loomis 2.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.3 for culture and values and 2.5 for career opportunities.