LoopUp Account Executive Reviews | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Account Executive

LoopUp Account Executive Reviews

Updated Nov 25, 2014

5.0
LoopUp Co-CEOs Steve Flavell & Michael Hughes (no image)
Steve Flavell & Michael Hughes

"More opportunity than I expected!"

Current Employee - Account Executive in London, England

I have been working at LoopUp full-time for more than a year

Pros

LoopUp is a really fun place to work and everyone is pulling in the same direction to make the company a success. LoopUp continues to give great opportunities for people to grow their careers and it really does reward people who work hard and really show that they want to progress their careers quickly. I enjoy working here and have been promoted numerous times in the last 2 years. The longer I have been here, the more and more doors keep opening which keep offering different career opportunities and progression, which is the reason I joined LoopUp to begin with!

Cons

As LoopUp is a fast growing company, things can change really quickly, which again creates more opportunity for people who want to progress.

Continue reading
    LoopUp2014-11-26

"Great company culture and career opportunities"

Current Employee - Account Executive in London, England

I have been working at LoopUp full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

LoopUp is a fun, ambitious and challenging place to work. The fast paced nature of LoopUp coupled with the growth of the business provides great career opportunities from the start of employment. I was managing a team, long before my friends at larger corporates! Senior management are very accessible and always happy to give advice and encouragement. On top of the fun, close-knit environment, the LoopUp product is genuinely good. Getting prospects to like the LoopUp service is easy!

Cons

This is a work hard, play hard environment. The rewards are definitely there, but it requires hard work and a go-getting mentality at all times.

Continue reading
    LoopUp2014-05-22

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews