- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Riverside, CA Area
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (70 reviews)
Reviews about "based on merit"Return to all Reviews
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Stability and job security. Good insurance, dental and medical benefits. Lateral transfer can be available if qualified after interview. There are 37 departments available.
You must be competent enough to be on the list for higher positions by passing the county exams. Not based on merit
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good benefits including health care, retirement, and child care expenses.
Very difficult to promote. Promotiona aren't based on merit. Promotions are based on who you know.