Lotus Business Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.2
Somak Chakraborty

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Fantastic People, Better Opportunity"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at Lotus Business Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Loved the working environment, I also Loved the Opportunity for Growth. This company keeps growing and getting bigger. Bethany Kicz was the most amazing person. Somak really made me feel welcome and important even when I was starting out in the company.

Cons

The downside is really an upside, You literally choose your path in this company. Ambition is Key!

Advice to Management

My advice is simple! Bethany is amazing, Don't ever lose her!

2. "I love it"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Lotus Business Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I applied to Lotus Business Solutions right after college. Since it was an ENTRY LEVEL position, I knew it'd be a great fit to get experience under my belt. Although, after being in the business, I've decided this is more of a career for me. The business / positions help an individual gain skills with business development, sales, and building client relationships. I've never met some of the best and dedicated individuals, before joining the team.

Cons

If you want to advance within the company, it takes dedication. It's not going to happen over night, and I think that is what some people expect when joining the team. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Advice to Management

Keep at it. Continue to create opportunity for your team. You have amazing people working here because you follow through on commitments and promises. You can't find that everywhere.

3. "Was a cool experience working at Lotus."

Former Employee - Sales Associate
    Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Lotus Business Solutions (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of things to learn, especially in the field of marketing.

Cons

Salary below minimum wage. This is cheating.

Advice to Management

Better improve your staff and offer considerable pay to your employees.

4. "Professional, but fun workspace."

Former Employee - Sales Representative
    Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at Lotus Business Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lotus is a professional, but great business to work for. It's a very work environment and has great potential for people to improve themselves.

Cons

Working weekends and long periods of standing, but everyone makes it feel awesome and it doesn't feel like work.

Advice to Management

Keep it up, it's an amazing work space.

"Opoortunity is great for someone willing to put in the work"

Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Campaign Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Lotus Business Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work Hard. Play Hard. It's simple. The opportunity is real, the people are genuine, real, and care about your opportunity. They value honesty in peoples goals and dreams and will align your work schedule and opportunity to match your goals. Plus, it's a ton of fun!

Cons

Yes, it can be long days, but honestly if you truly want the entrepreneurship side of the business, than anyone who is an entrepreneur will tell you it's a ton of hard work. The cool thing is if you aren't in the business for that and simply want to learn sales and management skills to transition into something that better fits your goals, they will appreciate that as well.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work Somak and Steve.

"Awesome Company and Great Opportunity"

I have been working at Lotus Business Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Along with the company culture, the people here are awesome. I feel like I've really learned a lot so far and the people genuinely care about your development. They also put a lot of effort into the training to set you up for success. Overall, I've had a great experience here and it's definitely a great opportunity.

Cons

No cons really, some days are long, but overall it's a great company to work for. If you put in the hard work it's definitely worth it!

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

"Team Oriented Environment"

Pros

My experience working at Lotus Business Solutions has been nothing but positive.
    The environment is strongly team oriented, each individual has an infectious hard working mentality and there is an awesome balance of professionalism and fun. All things that are refreshing to find in a corporate setting.

Cons

I really do not have any cons to speak of. Lotus Business Solutions is a great place to work and I think everyone should want to join the team.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Somak and Bethany are both very reachable and genuinely care about the employees.

"Fun & lively company"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Lotus Business Solutions (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone in the company is really down to earth and fun to be around. They do a really good job of creating an inviting and lively company culture - more personable, hands on atmosphere, very team oriented. ( obviously not for anyone who wouldn't want that).

Cons

People there are very motivated and goal driven which is really great for the right people but probably not for anyone who isn't goal oriented or self motivated - might be overwhelming.

Advice to Management

I appreciate their effort to help everyone individually and invest in people's development. I'm sure it's easier not to do that for everyone but it really seems like they care

"Honest Lotus Review"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Lotus Business Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Hard work pays off. You get what you put in. A lot of companies promise reward to hard work, but it never works out. I've come to find that at Lotus, you get the benfits from what you put into the position. You see your results right away. The environment is so motivating. The other employees really care about each other. It's a nice change in a corporate environment.

Cons

It's sales. It's not for everyone. If you are motivated and can push through the critics, you will do great at this and see the reward!

Advice to Management

Tell people this isn't the easiest position, but worth it if you stick with it!!

"Bonuses and Incentives are out of this world"

Current Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Senior Corporate Trainer in Denver, CO

Pros

I have almost made twice of what I expected because of the performance model.
    Pretty freaking awesome. just wanted to share that. I see some bad reviews. Obviously if you are going to be lazy in a model like this .. you will only make your salary. just a bunch of haters.

Cons

i really dont know.. i guess the schedule was hard at first because i was still in the college mindset.
    but nothing else ..