Cover image for Lovitt & Touché

66% Recommend to a Friend
84% Approve of CEO

Found 35 of over 36 reviews

3.9
Lovitt & Touché CEO Charles Touché (no image)
Charles Touché

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Very people focused company

Jul 6, 2022 - Client Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company seems to actually care about you and hires enough people to do the jobs so it’s not forced into overworked employees.

Cons

You have to wait 6 months before the company will even think about remote options.

2. 3.0

Insurance Associate

Nov 17, 2022 - Insurance Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good communication with its employees.

Cons

Won't allow me to work remote.

3. Join the Lovitt & Touché team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Sales

Jun 23, 2021 - Sales in Tempe, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Support from leadership for sales as well as for continuing education

Cons

The typical challenges of any sales job.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee

Na

Sep 8, 2020 - Sales - Cord Blood Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing in particular to say

Cons

If you get the work done you’ll be fine

6. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Nice Company

Oct 27, 2020 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management always was willing to help.

Cons

Team dynamic could be difficult at times.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great place to work!

Sep 26, 2016 - Account Manager in Tucson, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

I believe Lovitt & Touché values hard work and dedication. There is a clear career path and advancement opportunities. I have always been treated with respect and I have never questioned the integrity of senior management. I think they have a great training program - one complete with a full blown instruction manual that is available when the trainers are not. I have heard of places where "Work Life Balance" is thrown around but it is actually contemplated at Lovitt & Touché and is given the importance it deserves.

Cons

In their desire to be fair and to provide everyone ample opportunity to be successful, they can be slow to terminate employees who do not pull their weight or who cause extra work for others.

1 person found this review helpful

VP of Human Resources

Thanks for the amazing review! We're glad you feel respected and that you feel we have such great work/life balance. Thank you also for the valuable feedback/advice regarding employee reviews. Just like any company, we are always striving to improve! We will do our best to continue meeting (and hopefully exceeding) your expectations as you continue your career with us!

8. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great service team, horrible management, no resources.

May 14, 2019 - Sales Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some truly lovely people in the service team including the Account Executives, Account manager and Benefit Coordinators.

Cons

Where to begin? You are provided ZERO resources. They don't even provide the Sales team (producers) with a laptop/iPad. In addition, if you aren't part of the good old boys "club" you are provided with even less. Accounts are funneled to the most senior producers regardless of who booked the appointment/has the relationship. They also provide them with resources to research the prospect as well as other competitive advantages you are not afforded. New producers are left with nothing to prospect outside of small accounts that you will not get paid on because of their revenue threshold. Worst of all, the Benefits Department leadership. It does not exist. Their idea of training is bringing in 3rd parties who you have to sit with for a week to do a cold-call boot-camp. After that week of babysitting, you have a monthly call with the company Lovitt hired to track your cold-calling. As far as education and training... they will send you to Connecticut for a week on the carriers dime to learn about the carriers products.

VP of Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback--our firm is constantly looking to improve the ways in which we care for our clients, community and employees. We’ve made huge investments into our technology solutions and all of our employees have their own laptops and other on-the-go tools. Because of these technology investments, we transitioned seamlessly to a work-from-home environment at the peak of the pandemic. Our management team has continued to grow and excel, and we’ve been successful in attracting and retaining top-notch talent under their leadership. We take great pride in our training programs and the resources that are provided to all of our producers, including resources like LinkedIn Premium, MiEdge, and other business-intelligence tools. New-hires receive all of the same resources as our tenured salespeople, but it takes years to build the relationships and knowledge required to be successful in this industry. All of our new producers have mentors that help bridge the gap between their classwork & experiential training. The formalized education that we provide on cold-calling, as well the company-paid travel for carrier seminars, are both expensive investments for our firm, but we firmly believe that the ability to generate leads and to provide valuable product knowledge to our clients are integral to the success of our best salespeople. These two types of trainings represent a small sliver of the resources that we leverage to educate our staff, and we are constantly promoting opportunities for continued education. Thanks again for your feedback-- we wish you the best in your next endeavor.

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Poorly Managed, Chaotic Environment

May 24, 2016 - Account Associate in Tucson, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amount of pay is fair, paid time off is generous

Cons

The Tucson office of Lovitt & Touche is a very toxic environment. There is no real management in place as the manager is located in the Tempe office; This has caused SEVERAL issues: There is a lack of consistency with what the procedures are and who follows them. When asking for help, you will either be ignored and or given incomplete/incorrect answers. You will then be reprimanded for doing something incorrectly. The rules do not apply to everyone. Favoritism is the preferred method here. If you are a 'by the book' type of person, good luck. You will quickly realize that personal relationships and bias will trump your knowledge of rules or procedure. The social climate of this location is equal to a high school in a very small town. Some women spend more time gossiping than working. In fact, if you don't mesh well with that, you will become the topic at hand. Anyone not participating in this type of behavior quickly becomes a victim of these middle aged bullies. Training is NON-EXISTENT. You will be given out-dated materials and be left to fend for yourself. If you are new to the industry, be prepared to self teach. Upper management doesn't have the necessary knowledge of the system EPIC. How can someone manage you if they don't know the system? I could easily go on...

3 people found this review helpful

VP of Human Resources

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. It’s disappointing to hear that you had a negative experience working at Lovitt & Touché. We are working hard to live our values each and every day, and it is concerning to hear that you did not feel we are living up to that standard. We are only as good as our employees, so we want to make sure that everyone has the tools they need to be successful in their career, including training and education. We want all of our employees to feel comfortable asking for help and to feel like a valued member of the team. We’d like to get a better understanding of what happened so we can make sure that this does not happen in the future. If you would like to share your experience further, please contact us at hrdepartment@lovitt-touche.com. Again, thank you for providing your feedback, and for the time you spent at Lovitt & Touché.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best career move of my life

Jul 11, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

After I started working here, all my friends and family kept commenting on how much happier I’d suddenly become. The only thing that had changed was my work environment. I was in a place that fostered and rewarded hard work, dedication, and promoted continual development of their employees. I love working for a company that has had such a positive influence on my life, both professionally and personally.

Cons

Few and far between. Most of them are less to do with the company and more to do with my personal preference. I'm a lizard, so "room temperature office weather" is too cold for me.

VP of Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of Lovitt & Touché! We are thrilled that you found happiness in your career here. We do our best to develop and support our employees, and it’s great to hear that you feel rewarded for your hard work. We hope your career at Lovitt & Touché continues to be such a positive influence!

11. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Life Happens

Jul 10, 2015 - Account Manager in Tempe, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

My significant other found employment out of state and I had to follow. Most employers will term you immediately upon giving notice if going to a competitor but not Lovitt & Touche. They understood my circumstances, knew that I operated ethically and that I was committed to tying up loose ends. That spoke volumes to me!

Cons

Growth isn't always in the form of upward movement here but I always felt challenged and rewarded fairly. It wasn't a problem for me but some people need/like title changes!

VP of Human Resources

Thank you so much for taking time to give feedback after your employment ended. We appreciate when an employee is kind enough to share their feedback with us. We understand that life happens. We’re glad you felt satisfied in your position and the challenges it held while you were with us. Thank you again for your feedback and the loyalty you dedicated to L&T while you were here.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Reviews
</>Embed

Lovitt & Touché Reviews FAQs

Lovitt & Touché has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 36 reviews left anonymously by employees. 66% of employees would recommend working at Lovitt & Touché to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Lovitt & Touché employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Lovitt & Touché. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

66% of Lovitt & Touché employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Lovitt & Touché 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Lovitt & Touché to be career development, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be diversity and inclusion, management, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with Lovitt & Touché Job Seekers