39% would recommend to a friend
(43 total reviews)
46% approve of CEO
Found 43 of over 48 reviews
Updated Apr 7, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "No chance to even ask for salary adjustment, they will not even let you introduce the topic." (in 6 reviews)
- "Bad management, poor hours, ok." (in 3 reviews)
- "Communication is poor, departments do not communicate with each other" (in 3 reviews)
- "There was no clear visibility on what the company was doing and benefits were given 'ad personam' and mostly connected to friendship instead of merit." (in 3 reviews)
- 5.0Sep 26, 2014SalesFormer Employee, more than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
Great place to work, and a great and enthusiastic CEO.
Fast Pace can sometimes leave stragglers behind- however, they need to get with the program!
- 3.0Oct 13, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Challenging , full of opportunities, some great colleagues, ability to work internationally. Open to ideas. Vibrant and fast moving environment
Lack of structure and process in some areas. Low tech. Online business heavily reliant on offline sales and support.
- 1.0Apr 1, 2022Hotel Invoice ExecutiveFormer Employee, more than 1 yearKraków
no overhours, no getting work to home
small salary, company was traded and I never got the last salary
- 3.0Jul 24, 2021FinanceFormer Employee, less than 1 yearKraków
Great Team lieders and managers, not enough benefits compensating low salary. Good atmosphere in office, friendly upper staff. Clean and cozy.
Young team, gossiping, rat rate, changing schedule without aggreging on it. Jealousy of other employees of different shifts. Expensive food in cantina. Not enough possibility to grow.
- 1.0Jan 30, 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsGatwick, England
If you want to learn how an OTA works come here, but with a clear exit plan
Well first off don't trust all of these positive reviews from the Marketing department. They use a Marketing agency? Massive blame culture from the top down. When something goes wrong number one priority is to find someone to blame. Leadership is Weak at senior manager level and autocratic at the very top. Some managers are good but most just focus on agreeing with the CEO even when he's wrong and should be listening to guidance You hear "Speed Wins" a lot, but that means everything is rushed, poorly developed or delivered, not thought out in any way and rarely succeeds They claim to be "Disruptive" which in fact means Rules & Regulations apply to others so think about your professional reputation before you join disagree or have a contra opinion to the Leadership and you're out of the in crowd never to return, you may have a job but you're unimportant forever more8
- 5.0Oct 10, 2014Manager Within MarketingCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsGatwick, England
You will never find a company where you can learn so much, in such a short period of time. It's an extremely fast paced and exciting environment at lowcosttravelgroup and the team are fantastic. The opportunities for personal growth and education are fantastic and if you have the right work ethic and passion for what you do, there are plenty of opportunities for career progression. Paul, our CEO, is very generous to his staff and makes the effort to get to know his team, also his bark is worse than his bite!
The nature of the speed and pace in which you are expected to work is extremely fast and can be rather stressful. Sometimes you are required to work beyond your contracted hours to get the job done, but when you enjoy your job it's not too much of an issue.
Lowcosttravelgroup Reviews FAQs
Lowcosttravelgroup has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 48 reviews left anonymously by employees. 39% of employees would recommend working at Lowcosttravelgroup to a friend and 34% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
39% of Lowcosttravelgroup employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Lowcosttravelgroup 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.