Lowe's Reviews in Buford, GA | Glassdoor

Lowe's Chairman and CEO Robert A. Niblock
Robert A. Niblock
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Good pay for an entry level position (in 992 reviews)

• Great pay good benefits Great atmosphere (in 790 reviews)

Cons
  • Work/life balance can be difficult (in 325 reviews)

• Only complaint i have is that they didnt pay much but couldnt expect much more for a job while going to school full time (in 522 reviews)

"F.S.A."

Former Employee - Facility Service Associate in Buford, GA
    Former Employee - Facility Service Associate in Buford, GA

I worked at Lowe's (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good people to work with & benefits

Cons

Low salary, only advancement is management

2. "Truth about Lowe's"

Former Employee - Sales Specialist Kitchen Designer in Buford, GA
    Former Employee - Sales Specialist Kitchen Designer in Buford, GA

I worked at Lowe's full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They match your 401K, the sales associates I worked with on a daily basis were friendly and helpful.

Cons

The HR Dept in the Buford, GA store was horrifying. A too relaxed, unproductive, unprofessional lady that provided the least amount of help and never walked around communicating with employees. She did not document any of the most important information I gave her. Her personality needs lots of work, she was judgmental and the worst HR person I have ever seen. I was admitted to the hospital and had surgery and my insurance that I paid into for two years did not pay a dime of it!
    This store was full of militant managers! They put a learning program in place and didn't follow up at all. "Too many chiefs, and not enough Indians"
    If you are a kitchen designer, you do not have time to sale anywhere else, much less pull in stock and stock cabinetry. I have never worked with such a horrible co-worker in the department as well! Lowe's pulled out of NKBA the week after I got there, in which I thought, was the unintelligible choice.

Advice to Management

Totally revamp the Buford, GA store! The management was unprofessional and needed to learn the kitchen design process and actually help. The only manager there that was good was AJ and Navi! It should be on the list of the world's worst place to work!

"I am account manger for contactors customers at lowes.."

Current Employee - Commercial Sales Specialist in Buford, GA
    Current Employee - Commercial Sales Specialist in Buford, GA

Pros

Great place to start your career if your young and want a solid company to stay with for a long time.

Cons

Depends on what kind of manger you have,wether you click with him or her or not will depend on if you will like your job?

Showing 3 of 14,851 reviews