Found 39,263 of over 40K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people who train you are really helpful and the pay is good for someone just starting to work" (in 3575 reviews)
- "The benefits are good and scheduling and we were working towards building relationships in the community" (in 2849 reviews)
- "Great people that work there and are very helpful when learning the job for the first time." (in 2220 reviews)
- "Coworkers are great and will teach you what you need to know for the most part" (in 1154 reviews)
- "Most employees are easily to get along with and the majority of customers are great to deal with" (in 503 reviews)
- "The management is poor and they expect you to perform every task in your dept." (in 2844 reviews)
- "Managers don't back you up and are very lazy not willing to be team players" (in 1205 reviews)
- "Long hours and shift times flip flop throughout the week making it difficult to have free time with family." (in 921 reviews)
- "No training was ever accomplished and the manager over the section should have been named Bill so we could call her InvisiBill!" (in 723 reviews)
- "No work/life balance for senior managers (worked no less than 50 hours a week but paid for 40)" (in 673 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Lowe's Home Improvement and is not affected by filters.
Lowe's Home Improvement Reviews FAQs
Lowe's Home Improvement has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 40,488 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at Lowe's Home Improvement to a friend and 51% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
58% of Lowe's Home Improvement employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Lowe's Home Improvement 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.