- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- India - All Cities
- - Maharashtra
- - Pune, India Area
- - Pune
- Canada - All Cities
- - Quebec
- - Montreal, QC, Canada Area
- - Montreal, QC
Found 15 of over 17 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 18, 2022 - CoachRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Inclusion, communication, networking, relationships, community
Location, travel, covid requirements, traffic, downtown LA
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Oct 13, 2022 - Teacher in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Students, colleagues, curriculum, facilities, campus
Workload, CY Program, administrators don't teach students
- Former Employee★★★★★Sep 7, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good work/life balance; supportive community; okay compensation
No leadership; no vision; little support from administration; top-heavy organization. This used to be a great place but is quickly getting left behind by schools that have a vision for the future.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 12, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Loyola is a wonderful community. There are a lot of perks and relationships to be made.
The culture takes patience to learn. It is an institution steeped in tradition. Sometimes communication and leadership style can be frustrating, but that can happens at most places.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jun 25, 2022 - Director of Information Technology in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
History, reputation and most school leadership.
Salaries generally not competitive. In some departments such as teachers and information technology you shouldn't work there unless you have don't want to make much.Continue reading
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 24, 2022 - Math Tutor in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great support and community. Very motivated in helping students.
Not many. School is an all boys and jesuit school.
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr 8, 2021 - Alumni Relations Manager in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
community is great. passionate staff all around.
sometimes archaic. change is hard.
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr 14, 2021 - English Teacher in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Some good teachers and passionate teachers.
Poor leadership in administration. Not a lot of support.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 27, 2016 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
absolutely no positive things here
Horrible place to work discrimanatoryContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Feb 19, 2015 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Get to take advantage of school's Jesuit offerings - retreats, reflections, etc. - Work stress mediated by focus on other aspects of job
- Long commute? - Health care less than ideal - Office space reduced