KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Lubrizol

Is this your company?

Lubrizol

Add a Review

Lubrizol Employee Reviews about "full time employment"

Updated Jun 18, 2020

Found 4 of over 485 reviews

4.0
Lubrizol Chairman, President & CEO Eric R. Schnur
Eric R. Schnur
Pros
  • "People are nice, good work-life balance(in 24 reviews)

• "Great Company & management team(in 18 reviews)

• Cons
  • "it is a chemical company so sometimes people who don't know your role can treat you like your just a computer troubleshooter and do nothing else(in 10 reviews)

• "My internship will not lead to full time employment(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "full time employment"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Intern, less than 1 year

Library Intern

Jun 22, 2017 - Library Intern in Cleveland, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

My supervisor was the best. So professional and easy to work with!

Cons

My internship will not lead to full time employment. The internships there usually don't.

2. 4.0
      Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Corporate Contractor

Jun 18, 2020 - Anonymous Contractor
      Business Outlook

Pros

The working culture and people were absolutely fantastic. Great place to get a start as a young professional and gain skills to take with you in your career. If I would have been a full time employee, I would have stayed long term. I would love to work here again, maybe under a different team, and possibly be a 'lifer' with the company.

Cons

Can really only be a contractor for 3 years before they severe ties. Was being groomed for full time employment but was passed over 3x or was never told of a position opening up. No vacation or sick time, but was able to make up hours to make it work. Bare minimum vision and dental, I skipped on the health care package as it was so poor it barely covered prescriptions. *This only applies to contractors, FTEs have great benefits*

3. 4.0
      Former Intern, more than 1 year

Great place to work, but don't plan on a full-time job

Nov 30, 2017 - Intern in Brecksville, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Was given a lot of responsibility and say in the projects that I worked on - this lead to valuable industry experience Good pay compared to other similar internship options A lot of opportunities to interact with other interns (ie. outings during work hours, volunteer opportunities, events, etc.)

Cons

No opportunities for full-time employment upon graduation

4. 3.0
      Former Intern, less than 1 year

Supply Chain Intern

Mar 15, 2016 - Intern in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Were very flexible with work hours. - Good starter internship.

Cons

- Never really gave me much to do. A lot of the time there, I was working on homework or reading up on educational material myself w.o them giving me anything. - Weren't looking to offer full-time employment to any of their interns. - Despite the above, they were still upset with me for taking another summer internship w/a company that was looking to hire full-time.

Continue reading