Lucas Group Reviews | Glassdoor

3.9
Lucas Group CEO Andi Jennings
Andi Jennings
  1. Featured Review

"A Very Different Company To Work For"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Lucas Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company culture here is amazing! Everyone is so supportive of each other which is refreshing to see compared to other companies where people just want to tear the other person down or not work collaboratively. Lucas Group has a very thorough training program that is very insightful on how to become the best in the industry. Everyone is more than willing to help you if you have a question about anything. The ability...

Cons

The health insurance is rather lacking as far as how good it is. It is more expensive that any other employer I've ever had and the coverage is so-so. The only other con I can think of is that non-recruiters are not allowed the same unlimited vacation policy and only get 2 weeks of PTO that has to accrue first.

Advice to Management

For younger people in the company, it would be great if you offered a student loan repayment assistance program of some sort.

Lucas Group2019-03-20

March 21, 2019Manager

Thank you for your enthusiastic review of Lucas Group and feedback! We work hard to promote both a collegial and successful work environment. It is great to see it reflected in our employees. We are happy to hear your employment here has exceeded your expectations.

2. "Great corporate culture"

Current Employee - Senior Partner

I have been working at Lucas Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Experts in the field, strong name recognition, great corporate culture

Cons

I can't think of any cons

Lucas Group2019-08-09
  3. "5-stars from top to bottom"

Current Employee - Executive Search Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Lucas Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great training program - I mean, REALLY EXTENSIVE. Over the first 30 days, they spend a TON of time with you teaching you the business and setting you up for success. It's all up to you to execute.

Cons

This business takes patience. It's a slow sale - you've got to have the patience to scatter seed and not see much of a bloom for a few months. But once the fruit starts to bear, it comes in waves and it'c glorious.

Advice to Management

Keep it up. You rock!

Lucas Group2019-07-23

July 25, 2019Management

We truly appreciate your enthusiastic review. We’re happy to hear you have found a career at Lucas Group that provides the training you need to be successful. It is great to know our efforts to create an environment where everyone can grow and prosper are paying off.

4. "Best Company Culture Ever"

Current Employee - Executive Search Consultant (Recruiter) in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Lucas Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible, positive, integrated work environment. Very supportive, especially in the Military division, great training.

Cons

Health insurance is just ok and plenty of traffic to and from the office. Both of which I knew when I took the job. No actual concerns/cons experienced thus far.

Advice to Management

Keep being flexible, inclusive, allowing autonomy, and contests/special events.

Lucas Group2019-06-25

June 27, 2019Manager

It is great to hear such positive feedback about our culture! We strive to build and maintain a supportive work environment. Thank you for sharing your experience.

5. "This company gets it right"

I have been working at Lucas Group full-time

Pros

Excellent work/life balance, great culture very collaborative and helpful. This is a sales driven business and the bottom line is important BUT they also believe in creating the right culture and atmosphere that makes you want to work harder. Harvard should do a case study on this company, they have it figured out. Female CEO and Female CFO, now that is cool

Cons

My commute - but that's not the company's fault. Honestly, can't think of any other cons.

Advice to Management

Please keep up the great work, you are doing all the right things.

Lucas Group2019-05-31

June 3, 2019Manager

Thanks for the feedback! Creating the best atmosphere and culture for success is so important to us, and we are glad your experience has been great!

6. "Great company to work for"

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Lucas Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Well organised and compassionate leadership, good commission scheme,

Cons

As a sales environment you must hot targets but not a bad thing

Lucas Group2019-05-21

May 28, 2019Manager

We are pleased to hear about your positive experience working at Lucas Group - thank you for sharing your feedback!

7. "This is a great place to work!"

Current Employee - Human Resources Coordinator in Houston, TX

I have been working at Lucas Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The environment and culture are very friendly and make it very easy to succeed.

Cons

I can't think of any cons. If there are any issues all you have to do is speak up and everyone is willing to work with you.

Lucas Group2019-05-14

"Great Company and Great People"

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Lucas Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Strong culture of mentor-ship, transparent about how to achieve success and what it takes to reach your goals. Unlimited vacation and flexible work schedule (however expectation is 8:30am-5pm at min)

Cons

Takes least 1-1.5 years to build book of business

Lucas Group2019-04-18

May 28, 2019Manager

We are pleased to hear that your experience at Lucas Group is going well. We are always striving to build out our mentorship programs and best in class training opportunities. If you have any additional suggestions, we would love to hear them at help@lucasgroup.com!

"Lucas Group is a wonderful company to work for!"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Lucas Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Some of the pro's if not all, would be how much of a team the whole office actually is. There is nothing fake about this place, everyone is always helping, putting in 100% effort, connecting with clients, and candidates in such a positive way. I think that how they treat their employees is beyond any job I have ever had before, I did come from a very negative job atmosphere before, but being here at Lucas Group has made...

Cons

Nothing at all, everyone at my office loves being here.

Lucas Group2019-04-09

April 16, 2019Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience at Lucas Group! We are glad the flexibility and team atmosphere here has made for an enjoyable work environment.

10. "Great Place that gives you the right tools to be successful"

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Lucas Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Place to work with a really great supportive team. They have a great training program that really sets you up for success. They really allow you to manager yourself and how you spend your time and give you guidance along the way. If you have the time to put in at the front end of your career, you can truly build a network and be successful.

Cons

Draw salary is less than desirable but standard for the industry

Lucas Group2019-04-01

April 2, 2019Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience! We strive to guide our employees in the direction of success and want to provide the tools to do so. We are glad your experience working at Lucas Group aligned with your career goals.

Found 239 reviews