Lucid Fusion Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Mighty and nimble"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Lucid Fusion as a contractor (More than 5 years)

Pros

The people; love the team there and count many of them as friends. There's a resourcefulness and willingness to do what it takes to get things done right.

Cons

Lots of B2B projects that I wish had more B2C; seems they are moving more in that direction now.

Advice to Management

Looking forward to seeing what direction LF moves forward in; if they will refine their services or start creating products (as well).

"Project management team review"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Lucid Fusion full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I'm currently leading the projects team at Lucid Fusion (we often refer to ourselves as "LF"). The cool thing about LF is that the opportunity for growth is pretty much limitless and your trajectory is paired as much as possible with your personal career goals. In the nearly 4 years that I've been here, I was able to quickly develop my skill set in project management, operations, and marketing, learning a lot in a rapid agency environment. The management really cares and focuses on the personal growth path of each team member, with the understanding that as we are creating a strong, lean and close-knit team.

I like that our variety of clients/projects allows for a pretty much all-encompassing exposure to marketing, advertising, and web/app development. I can attribute this mix to my accelerated growth on all fronts (especially in terms of managing a variety of projects).

To me, the LF workplace culture is one of a kind, and doesn't feel "fake" or hierarchal in anyway. That said, everyone at LF cares about the culture and ability to express themselves at work and through their work. Through our experiences in and out of the office, we get to know each other deeply and have a lot of fun doing it, to build lasting relationships and meaningful connections.

Another perk to mention is the flexible working schedule (most people follow the "summer schedule"that never went away: 9 hours Mon-Thurs, half-day Fridays––but the company is flexible based on personal needs/preferences). On that note, our project management team levels resources/workload allocation weekly, so that no one is every overwhelmed or working long hours.

Cons

There aren't really any cons to working here, as every conflict or situation that I've dealt with here is always carefully addressed and followed-up with.

The only "con" that I can think of is that this may not be the right company for people who are looking to just do the same thing over and over––every day is different here, and you're constantly in a position to learn something new.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and getting better at it. I've seen strides of growth in the time that I've been here, and I've excited for what's next.

"Smart team and great company"

I have been working at Lucid Fusion full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people here really want you to succeed. They provide you time and tools to learn anything you are interested in learning or doing. Everyone comes to work wanting to help and it is a very collaborative environment.

People here truly care and want you to have a good work-life balance.

Plus, with a schedule that's 9 hours days Mon-Thurs and a half day Friday is pretty great.

Cons

There is a high standard for all work being put out but I think that is because we want to make sure we are proud of all our work.

Also, there are times we need to work longer days but management tends to recognize that and tries to compensate some in some way so it ends up working out.

"disorganized"

Pros

free coffee. is that enough?

Cons

Very disorganized. low pay. long hours.