- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New Jersey
- - Northern Mariana Islands
- - Alabama
- - Idaho
- - Utah
- - Illinois
- - Virginia
- - Missouri
- - New York State
- - Wisconsin
- - Arizona
- - Alaska
- - Michigan
- - Guam
- - Montana
- - Maine
- - Nebraska
- - Oklahoma
- - Kentucky
- - New Mexico
- - District of Columbia
- - Federated States of Micronesia
- - Wyoming
- - North Carolina
- - Texas
- - Hawaii
- - South Dakota
- - Mississippi
- - American Samoa
- - Puerto Rico
- - Vermont
- - Minnesota
- - Arkansas
- - West Virginia
- - Tennessee
- - Indiana
- - Ohio
- - California
- - New Hampshire
- - Colorado
- - Virgin Islands
- - Connecticut
- - Palau
- - Iowa
- - Nevada
- - Louisiana
- - Washington State
- - Kansas
- - Rhode Island
- - Oregon
- - Pennsylvania
- - Maryland
- - Florida
- - Massachusetts
- - South Carolina
- - Georgia
- - North Dakota
- - Delaware
- - Remote
Found 21 of over 21 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Feb 4, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
the employees are friendly and nicw
its a struggle to have a break
We are grateful for your dedication to both the client and our team. Balance is important for each of us though - please reach out to give us the opportunity to help find more of that for you.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Jan 8, 2022 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice work/life balance Wide variety of work and technologies Leadership accomodates special requests which gives the company a personal feel.
None that I can think of.
We're very proud of what we've built together, and we're so glad that you've been a part of that foundation!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 7, 2022 - Develops EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Professional co-workers that are extremely knowledgeable. - Employee first approach to employee benefits. - Leadership chain is attentive and open to suggestions - The work is challenging and engaging, you're given the opportunity to work with new technologies and present ideas. - The compensation is more than fair and on par with the rest of the cleared industry. - The company Culture feels fun and engaging.
- It's a smaller and newer company, and with that they might not be able to provide as much contract mobility, but that is changing with time.Continue reading
Thanks for making the decision to join the team and trust us to be a part of your professional journey. We're looking forward to the growth 2022 is bringing and the opportunities it will continue to reveal!
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Apr 24, 2021 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great peeps, great growth opportunity both in Gov't and commercial. Exciting opportunities! Handled pandemic very well. Very adaptavle to meeting future goals.
Not much, can be harder sometimes to find work to work with teammates at times.
We couldn't do any of it without you. Thank you for helping to make LufCo what we are as you continue to grow. We are excited about the prime opportunities we're pursuing this year and continuing to generate more opportunities for our teams to work together day to day.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr 22, 2021 - DirectorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The culture, leadership, and growth potential is amazing. There is also a really great team environment with great collaboration. The owners work hard to make sure we are taken care of. I'm excited to see what the future will bring.
Nothing that I can think of.
The energy and dedication you bring to the team is exciting! We're grateful you've chosen to be part of the LufCo team and look forward to continuing to build that future together.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 5, 2020 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They always make sure your project fits you, and want to make sure it is where you want to be with your career. The management communicates regularly to make sure as an employee you know what is going on. The company is a team and every one is equal.
Small company... if you feel that is a con.
It is always wonderful to see our vision for what we want to embody reflected through each of your eyes. We are so glad you made the decision to join the team!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 12, 2019 - User Experience Designer in Baltimore, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The headline says it all, variety in the type of work you do will be a constant so there's never a dull day. Having the ability to work remotely and to manage your own time is a major plus. Working with Heather, Andy, and Maggie is very redeeming and communicative! No one plays the boss and everyone collaborates as a team and therefore everyone's input is valued.
Working remotely, I don't always get to spend as much in-person time with the team as I'd like.
We are enjoying the talent and creativity you are applying to our marketing and branding activities - we are most definitely a cut above thanks to your work!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Feb 12, 2019 - Principal Software Engineer in Havre de Grace, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Almost every review/article/blog you happen upon during your google travels speak of a work-life balance. Work then home, work then home, repeat with hopes the scale never tips in a direction to upset one or the other. The above average company can offer this. And, admittedly, I was content working for said companies. But I was bored. Expressing this boredom to a few friends and coworkers, I was fortunate one responded who worked at LufCo and hit me up to partake in one of their new adventures. I was hesitant to break away from my 'work-life' balance/family, but decided to take the leap. And never looked back! Enter the third component of the trifecta: growth. I’ve added no less 8 technologies this year, not including the business side of the house. All of this made possible by the ‘trifecta’ that defines the culture at LufCo: Heather, Andy, and Beth. Order is not important - the three of them compliment each other so much, if you can’t find inspiration in at least one of them, LufCo is not for you!
You might have to think outside the box.Continue reading
We love the energy and drive you've brought to everything you've touched since you started, and we very much look forward to the future together. Our potential and what we bring to the table gets more fun and more interesting with each amazing person that joins us, and we couldn't be more excited for what's to come. Thank you for choosing to become part of the LufCo family!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 17, 2019 - Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Even though we are still a small company, the type of work we do is diversified among customers and different types of software and systems development projects. Every senior employee has a unique specialty and good ideas are fully supported by and followed up by Management. The employees with less experience are able to meet together and learn from each other and from older employees. The management team works very hard to keep the most opportunities open for Lufburrow and to make sure it keeps growing in the right direction with the best people.
The company workers are spread out among a few different areas but the monthly Happy Hours keep everyone connected.
It is awesome to have you join the team this early in your career, and we're excited to be a part of your growth! Looking forward to you leveraging these experiences in the future and becoming a LufCo mentor for other young professionals that join us over the years.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Sep 6, 2018 - Principal Software Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MDRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
If you want to feel like a number or a billable resource who can go just through the motions, LufCo probably isn't for you... If you want to contribute to, learn from, and grow alongside a team comprising of diverse skills and backgrounds, then read on. This is not a cookie cutter engineering consulting or government contractor type of situation. LufCo's founders and principal players are eager to do something different, both for our customers and for our team members. You may find yourself eager to contribute in ways you have not been able to in your career so far, because you will realize that at LufCo, it might actually make a direct difference to both you, our team and our customers.
There are no Cons to speak ofContinue reading
We are so grateful that you chose to take the leap and join us on our adventure! Each and every LufCo employee brings something unique to our capability, and the combined results you all continue to produce humble us. We look forward to tackling everything the future brings together!