Lull Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Lull Manager Reviews

Updated Jul 26, 2019

5.0
Lull CEO Sven Klein (no image)
Sven Klein
1 Rating

"A place where your contributions are valued"

Current Employee - Manager in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at Lull full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have been working at Lull since its inception and have had the pleasure of seeing it grow into a full blown company. The owners work very hard in instilling ownership, experimentation with careful analysis,, and commitment to processes that are proven to work. I have learned invaluable skills through mentorship that you don't tend to see at companies of this type. The atmosphere is relaxed but takes the work very seriously. The company also values humility and honesty, which has always helped avoid any politics when driving important directives forward. I continue being proud of furthering a career at Lull.

Cons

In any growing business, keeping a centralized core among all departments can be a challenge. This can sometimes mean departments don't have visibility into initiatives being pushed by other departments. This doesn't tend to be a real issue unless a conflict of some sort arises (for example, if a software test leads to system errors that impact the work of others). I'll note that it's a challenge that is not unrecognized by the company and there are efforts to connect departments closer together, at the manager level and in general.

Lull2019-07-26
  2. "Great Place to work for. They care about their employees"

Current Employee - Manager in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at Lull full-time for less than a year

Pros

Lull is a great place to work for. It has a great culture, collaborative teams, good work life balance, and management cares about you.

Cons

Can't think of any right now. Tight office space.

Continue reading
    Lull2019-07-08

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews