KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

54% Recommend to a Friend
100% Approve of CEO

Found 75 of over 80 reviews

3.3
Lulu.com CEO Robert Young (no image)
Robert Young

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 1.0
    Former Employee

Wished I hadn’t

Jun 14, 2022 - Distribution Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly peers, snacks on snacks

Cons

Constant fear you’re next to be let go or blamed

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing company

May 25, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I don't really have anything to add to the company. It was a great experience when I worked there.

Cons

More of a personal thing I felt like my growth was being stagnant there. So I had to make some changes to advance my career.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company to work for

Mar 8, 2022 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good, nice work environment and people

Cons

None, I didn't notice anything wrong

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Nice company

Feb 5, 2022 - Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Best environment and friendly colleagues

Cons

Limited parking & No toilet papers provided

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Learning how to fly.

May 27, 2021 - Customer Experience in Research Triangle Park, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Ample opportunity for growth. People here care about inclusion in the workplace. Folks want to see success in others, not just themselves. The SaaS mindset of the company is getting better. New office right next to Boxyard.

Cons

Still working on the shift to where this company wants to go and it’s slow at times. Resources are thin.

Continue reading
  6. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

This company is just another tax write-off for Bob Young, let’s be real.

Feb 17, 2021 - Customer Voice Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good for a first job, good salary and benefits package for type of work. Fun office, free snacks, and genuinely sweet coworkers. Mac environment (pro for me). Extremely casual dress.

Cons

Undercurrent of tension between departments, higher-ups begrudge employees when they want to grow (so you’re forced to just leave), lack of transparency regarding growth opportunities (just pile on more interdepartmental work with the vague promise that there might be an open position “soon” in the department you hope to enter), customers are very stereotypically annoying and tiresome, superiority complex in certain departments, open office plan leads to noise complaints from other departments since customer service necessitates talking, the website is finicky, pointless and patronizing “training” courses on customer service-oriented things (managers need to justify their existence, right?). Overall, this company operates under the guise of coolness, but it only gives enough of a crap about employees to keep them from immediately leaving. It’s good at first... and then it isn’t. BUT if it comes down to two customer service jobs, take this one.

5 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Lulu is a purpose-driven community of professionals who remember to have fun.

Dec 26, 2020 - Junior Web Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lulu is a place where professionals can grow. I am constantly inspired by my colleagues and the creators/authors/professionals we support. Every colleague I've collaborated with at Lulu has always treated me with dignity and respect. This is going to sound corny but I wake up every morning super excited! I believe the work I do is impactful and I'm always learning a lot. Lulu lets me work from home when I need to. Lulu provides snacks and encourages folks to take a breather if they need it. I know that I will always be grateful for my experience at Lulu. Also, I have made connections at Lulu that will stand the test of time. I'm confident in Lulu's business initiatives because decisions are backed by data. For the same reason, I'm confident Lulu will continue to grow and innovate.

Cons

At this time, I cannot think of anything I don't like about working for Lulu. If I do have a concern or complaint, I'm lucky to have management who I can talk to.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Lulu is a company that cares

Dec 8, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lulu cares about employees and values them. Management listens to suggestions and takes action to improve. The People team is constantly looking for ways to make Lulu better company to work at.

Cons

Growth opportunities can be scarce, but if you are patient and work hard, the right opportunity will come by.

9. 5.0

Great

Dec 3, 2020 - Cashier
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing place to work and be a part of

Cons

none that comes to mind

10. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

A good place to start not to grown so much

Nov 24, 2020 - Bilingual Customer Service Representative in Morrisville, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly environment Young feel company Flexibility Holidays Good Manager

Cons

Paychecks Growth Very competitive colleagues Boring after a while

Continue reading
Viewing 1 - 10 of 75 Reviews
</>Embed

Lulu.com Reviews FAQs

Lulu.com has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 80 reviews left anonymously by employees. 54% of employees would recommend working at Lulu.com to a friend and 43% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Lulu.com employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Lulu.com. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

54% of Lulu.com employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Lulu.com 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Lulu.com to be work life balance, benefits, coworkers and the cons to be management, career development, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with Lulu.com Job Seekers