Lulu's Firewater Grill Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "It was alright"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

I worked at Lulu's Firewater Grill part-time

Pros

If you do a good job, don't talk a whole lot, and don't get sucked up into some of the drama the restaurant can create, it's not a bad job. It gets you money, it's typically great to work around your schedule if you have another job or school or anything.

Cons

There can be a lot of drama, the managers can tend towards picking favorites (depending on who the manager is) and people can get very angry on the busy nights.

2. "Bad Management"

Former Employee - Host/Busboy in Acworth, GA
    Former Employee - Host/Busboy in Acworth, GA

I worked at Lulu's Firewater Grill part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The pros is that the other employees are nice and are friendly, the job doesn't make you work all night.

Cons

The cons are that most of the time the manager will complain about what your doing or if your a host then you will have a manager telling you your not fast enough when you have to clean all the tables in the restaurant also have to be up front constantly too and also have a smile on your face as your cleaning after messy children. One of the managers fired me while the owner was on vacation and some of the other managers didn't even know or get a say in it, I don't control how things run there but having a straight face, being quiet and having normal body language is bad attitude and one of the managers fired me for it, keep in mind it was because the past week my "attitude was bad". I am still confused with what happened and I wish their was something for me to work with so I could improve in the future.

Advice to Management

Although it probably isn't my place to give management advice but In my personal opinion their is a huge lack of communication between the managers and the owner. Also in my opinion firing employees for "bad attitude" over a span of a week could and most likely will lead to a bad reputation such as this review I am leaving. I felt like it was unfair to use me over a span of 2 months so I could work the days people were on vacation during spring break and then when they come back fire me. I feel cheated and used, Definitely not a smart way to run a business.