Lumeris IT PM Reviews | Glassdoor

Lumeris IT PM Reviews

Updated Jul 30, 2016

3.3
Lumeris Chairman & CEO W. Michael Long (no image)
W. Michael Long

"PM"

IT PM in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Lumeris

Pros

Great people, lot's of team work. Management trying to get it together. Hard work, but the product is getting better.

Cons

Senior management could give better strategic direction. Input from the top is often vague and "salesy". Direction is often given late, leaving teams to scramble.

Continue reading
    Lumeris2016-01-26

"Destructive IT work environment"

IT PM in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Lumeris for more than 3 years

Pros

Pay was okay - cafe is decent - actual company is headed for certain closure unless drastic steps are taken.

Cons

Some environments are just too toxic - the IT director was the worst manager I've ever had and she had no business being in IT let alone managing it - her lack of knowledge was painful and her language was vulgar and unprofessional and we had to endure it in every meeting. Her first week she told us, "I don't do... (insert fowl language here!)... It's up to you all to make me look good!". The second week she told us, "... my boss! She hasn't given me more than 4 minutes of her time! I am going to do whatever the ... I want!". The third week she told us, "We are not giving another ... FTE to the BlueCross project." She told several of us her plan to sabotage the project and then swing in at the last minute and "save the day". Over the course of the Blues project, management shifted (good managers were fired and clueless managers hired) and a new CTO brought in. Extremely valuable folks at all levels were cut if they were not one of her henchmen and other valuable folks continued to leave in droves due to the horrific and damaging environment she created. Essence IT is dead and Lumeris IT is not far behind. Don't even consider working here if you value your sanity or your integrity. More great folks are leaving each week!

Continue reading
    Lumeris2016-07-30

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews