Lunkers/Angler's Inn Reviews | Glassdoor

2.9
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "crew"

Pros

co-workers were awesome to work with

Cons

Business has since closed its doors

2. "Loved it"

Pros

Every one I worked with were like family to me. Loved every day.

Cons

The location was wrong for the type and price of food, so you got a lot of customer's who were not happy about the prices.

Advice to Management

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Wost place I have ever worked for!"

Pros

The management really works with you to make a schedule. I was able to go to college while working. Honestly this job used to be good until the owner decided he wanted to ruin the place.

Cons

I worked at Angler's in for 10+ years and not once was I ever thanked for my hard work and dedication. The owner does not take advice from his own employees who could have saved him so much money over the years. There are no bonuses, only pay cuts.

Advice to Management

Dan Striz you should have valued the wonderful employees that gave up better jobs to work for you. You had several people that loved Lunker's and could have built it into something even better. Instead you torn it down into the sad state it is in today. My advice, let someone who has worked for you for years run your company and step down.