Luth Research Reviews | Glassdoor

Luth Research Reviews

Updated 26 Sep 2019

Luth Research CEO Roseanne Luth
Roseanne Luth
  1. "I loved working there"

Former Employee - Call Center Representative in San Diego, CA

I worked at Luth Research full-time for less than a year

Pros

Easy, fun, and goal oriented

Cons

Headphones, long surveys, down time

Luth Research2019-06-12
  2. "My experience can be summed up i one word "gratifying"."

Current Employee - Quantitative Interviewer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Luth Research part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I am entering into my third year presently with Luth Research.The skills aquired thus far have proven to be invaluable. I enjoy going to work daily and have grown to feel the atmosphere and entire team to be just as comforting as home.

Cons

Lack of consensus between supervisors internally causes intimadation of questions. Requested information or resources necessary to get the job done can go unanswered or forgotten.

Advice to Management

Well communicated intents are easily understood and supportive, desisive direction ends with accomplishement of any objective.

Luth Research2017-01-20
  3. "Manager"

I have been working at Luth Research full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I have worked for the company for several years...definite room for growth. The CEO is the best I have ever worked for, and is always willing to teach and help you grow. The atmosphere is fun, and most of our coworkers feel like family. The facilities are awesome, and there is a sense of pride from all.

Cons

The turn over rate in the phone room is pretty high, as Luth employs a lot of college students, or individuals trying to get back on their feet....but Luth gives them a chance to do that.

Advice to Management

Keep working together as a team, and continue with the opportunity to grow!

Luth Research2016-09-26
  4. "Great Atmosphere with Intelligent employees who feel like family!"

I have been working at Luth Research full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Company has been around for around 40 years so you know it's thriving and growing. Been in the top 500 fastest growing companies. The hallways are littered with awards from all over. Plenty of growth opportunities because of the fast growing comments made above. Employees are all so friendly and feel like family. The CEO is a great role model for all she employs. She is not like other CEO's who run their companies... from afar and distance themselves to the employees they hire; Luth's CEO is in office everyday and works closely with all employees to ensure growth and improvement. Best company i have ever worked for!

Cons

The call center has a high turn over rate but that is to be expected. Call center employees generally get paid minimum wage and don't last long because it's generally attracts people still in school or those with another job. However, there are several call center employees that have been employed with Luth for over 10 years, so you know there is definitely a reason to stay for that long.

Advice to Management

Keep up communication, coaching, and working as a team and Luth will surely climb to the top!

Luth Research2016-09-22
  5. "Great Company"

Human Resources Assistant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Luth Research

Pros

Luth is a great company to work for. They are flexible and willing to work with people. It is more of a family oriented firm and in the 3 years that I have been with the company, I have seen many people come and go and come back. Luth Research gave me the opportunity to grow when I least expected it.

Cons

More variety in the background music while working and not the same songs over and over again.

Luth Research2016-09-22

"Great place to work that values the opinions of its employees"

I have been working at Luth Research full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

-Management values the opinions of its employees. When I started work here, this was one of the first things I noticed and it was refreshing when compared to my previous place of employment. -The company has a very tech-friendly attitude and is quite willing to continually evaluate and adopt new technologies to stay at the leading edge of the industry. This shines through in its product offering which far exceeds... the competition. -The company values passion and expertise and is willing to let its employees work and focus on what they are most passionate about whether that be learning new technical/programming skills, developing client service, or being able to obtain experience with its vast amount of "Big Data." -Casual and friendly work environment. -Growth potential. They generally always look first inside the company first when hiring for higher level positions.

Cons

I do not have any at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue to value talent and keep on focusing on the goal to be the best.

Luth Research2015-11-07
  7. "I am Happy"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Luth Research full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am happy at Luth Research. I understand everyone has their own opinion but a lot of these other comments/reviews are from disgruntled employees that were not performing or abiding by company policies (every company has them so whats the issue?). Sites like these are by no means reliable or accurate as most comments come from people who got terminated for poor performance. Shape up or ship out! Hard work pays off... here but if your not in it for the long haul

Cons

Would like to hear more comments/reviews from our happy current employees.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Luth Research2015-08-31
  8. "Awesome place to work!"

Current Employee - Phone Interviewer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Luth Research part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people are fun to work with and the supervisors always reward hard work and excellence. There is so much room for growth within the company. There is a lot of diversity as well and its nice to have a well rounded staff working together as a team to get the job done.

Cons

Fluorescent lighting in call center. Would be nice to have a more private smoking area. But, other than that, I have no major issues working at Luth Research.

Advice to Management

Thank you for all the help when I needed it. I like that you guys take the time to coach me and help me improve on something when I am not doing it correctly.

Luth Research2014-06-13
  9. "Very fair employer"

Current Employee - Qualitative Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Luth Research full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have worked at Luth Research for 10 years. I started on the phone like most of the employees. Luth Research gives everyone a chance to advance no matter what your background may have been. If you show that you have good work ethics you will be rewarded. They also pay partially for Health Care benefits, which helps quite a lot.

Cons

Long hours - but that also goes with this type of business.

Luth Research2013-07-10
  10. "fantastic"

Current Employee - Phone Interviewer

I have been working at Luth Research full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

great co-workers, oppurtunity for raises, family like enviroment ,fun

Cons

eight hours not always availble each day ,some people are really rude to us on the phone

Advice to Management

i think we need more chances to win gift cards in dept five

Luth Research2013-06-26