Luth Research Reviews | Glassdoor

Roseanne Luth

"The Truth Is"

Former Employee - Phone Interviewer in San Diego, CA

I worked at Luth Research part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Can be a stepping stone to other employment elsewhere.

Cons

Treats employees as an expendable element.

Advice to Management

Pay commensurate wages to those that have maintained consistent employment and progress. Be willing to advance from within and pay a fair wage for the work.

Luth Research2013-10-23
  2. "Very fair employer"

Current Employee - Qualitative Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Luth Research full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have worked at Luth Research for 10 years. I started on the phone like most of the employees. Luth Research gives everyone a chance to advance no matter what your background may have been. If you show that you have good work ethics you will be rewarded. They also pay partially for Health Care benefits, which helps quite a lot.

Cons

Long hours - but that also goes with this type of business.

Luth Research2013-07-10
  3. "QA/Floor Support/Trainer/RA"

Current Employee - QA Floor Monitor/Trainer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Luth Research part-time for more than 8 years

Pros

They are a 2nd chance company and give opportunities to those who have made bad choices in the past and are working on becoming a better person in society.

Cons

Would like to see more reviews/evals on a regular basis so that I know how I can improve so that I can continue to grow with the company. Also would like to see raises in a more regular pattern, (along with knowing the cap amounts for each position).

Advice to Management

It is always a plus to hear good and bad feedback. We often get caught up in the bad only to work on improvement but it helps to hear the good so that we know there has been improvement noticed.

Luth Research2013-07-09

"The place for you if you are an experienced market researcher willing to accept low pay."

I worked at Luth Research full-time

Pros

Get experience working with a variety of methodologies Upper management very knowlegeable and competant in market research Colleagues very nice and easy to work with

Cons

Low pay Overworked Very quick to fire Small shared office with no windows Unload projects on you with very little guidance - sink or swim mentality

Luth Research2013-07-14
  5. "fantastic"

Current Employee - Phone Interviewer

I have been working at Luth Research full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

great co-workers, oppurtunity for raises, family like enviroment ,fun

Cons

eight hours not always availble each day ,some people are really rude to us on the phone

Advice to Management

i think we need more chances to win gift cards in dept five

Luth Research2013-06-26

"Living & surviving at Luth Research"

Current Employee - Phone Interviewer In Department V in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Luth Research part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I love my job, interacting with all types of people, respondents, coworkers, & management, overall, very comfortable & satisfying. I LOVE talking with people who are concerned, whether good or bad. A good quality, productive interview always makes my day, even if it it takes away from my production rate. I just try to do my very best. Quality before quantity.

Cons

Never considered a FT job with any PTO. for phone interviewers. Insurance would be great, but some accumulated PTO would be good. I'm a driver & not easily accessible to trolly, my car expenses are HIGH, extended warranty, ins., Gas, etc... & lack of parking in garage at work lately. I very much appreciate my raise & wanted to add another 2% to my 401K, but the extra $2 per day for parking at ACE isn't helping... matters.

Advice to Management

Practice what you preach & keep the noise level down, I have Tinnitus & hard hearing sometimes. I hate to lose a quality interview. I think Everyone in Dept. 5 are awesome but sometimes overworked, which reflects on Everyone.

Luth Research2013-06-22
  7. "You get back what you put in to your employment if you want sucess act successful"

Current Employee - Interviewer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Luth Research full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company is casual but professional . I enjoy working with the employers who are caring and understanding. The supervisors take the time to teach what needs to learned correctly and patiently. The best part is that they are family oriented and understand ing of life situations are willing to work with you.Luth is inetersted in making a successfiul employee as well as successful person.

Cons

I have nothing at this time

Advice to Management

I dont have any advise things are usually handled well by management

Luth Research2013-06-20
  8. "Great Great Company to work for! A blessing for me!"

Current Employee - Interviewer/Dialer in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Luth Research full-time for less than a year

Pros

Overall a good company to work for. Very positive,and high energy work envirnment. Everyone is very friendly. Smile and dial! :) They are very flexible with your school schedules and/or other activities you may have in your personal life. The management and staff are amazing with a twist of friendliness and professionalism. I give it 5 stars overall.

Cons

Can't really say anything negative, the only thing is, sometimes, you might have to "wrap it up'!! Meaning, you get sent home early, yet, you can still make up for it on other work assignments or volunteer yourself for weekends. (Depending on your financial needs)

Advice to Management

Communication could be a bit better. Yet, it is understandable due to the type of client needs and pace of completions involved.

Luth Research2013-06-19
  9. "Great Learning Opportunity"

I have been working at Luth Research

Pros

Paid Training Management is there for you when you need them Great chances for promotion and growth

Cons

Evaluations more often, that will help employees see where they are as a worker.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Maintain good relationship with employees.

Luth Research2013-06-19
  10. "An innovating and fun company to work for."

Current Employee - Quality Assurance in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Luth Research part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Company promotes from within and very open to training. The supervisors and managers are great mentors.

Cons

Some departments can sometimes become understaffed, but company is willing to hire.

Luth Research2013-06-18