Luxe Valet Reviews
46% would recommend to a friend
(48 total reviews)
48% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Flexible hours, taxi and dining credits during peak hours." (in 5 reviews)
- "Decent pay." (in 4 reviews)
- "Easy work, lots of cool coworkers from all walks of life, get a workout running/scooting around the city, plus you get to drive different vehicle makes and models." (in 3 reviews)
- "Flexible schedule." (in 3 reviews)
- "smart, dedicated and genuinely fun people" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Luxe Valet and is not affected by filters.
Found 48 of over 62 reviews
Updated Jan 20, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 1.0Dec 11, 2022Valet ParkingFormer Employee, less than 1 year
I have nothing nice to say about that job
the job is terrible. You will be over worked They pay $10 an hour when they say that you were going to be making tips cash tips every day you’re basically going to be making three dollars less than $10 a day, they get you by saying that you’re gonna be making $500-$700 a week which is a lie after two weeks barely 2 weeks I left because it wasn’t worth my time and me waking up at 7 AM to be there just to make $80 for eight hours
- 2.0Jan 20, 2023Account ExecutiveFormer Employee, less than 1 yearChicago, IL
Training is good and they really pay attention to you
You get promoted to fast, and they have to be outside through any weather
- 5.0Jun 27, 2021Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Crazy growth of the company in many cities with small team who worked tirelessly to do all the hiring Each city had strong management handling a very chaotic situation of hiring new valets while adding new clients
Each city had it's own requirements as well as different clients. Getting the costs aligned with profits proved more difficult with these differences.
- 4.0Jun 30, 2021Logistics CoordinatorFormer Employee, less than 1 yearAustin, TX
Great pay, nice coworkers and never a dull moment.
Not enough training to prepare for the job. Management team knew nothing of the job and we were left to fend for ourselves.
- 5.0Jul 14, 2015Software EngineerCurrent EmployeeSan Francisco, CA
-As an engineer you will get to work with bleeding edge technology as well as work with an amazing team. -The product directors and other engineers are great leaders and team players. They don't play the blame game, they just work together to help each member succeed. -The upper management and operations managers are highly motivating and extremely smart. This is a company where you feel motivated and excited to come to work everyday.
-The office is awesome with a porch, games, and awesome decor, but the neighborhood is still up and coming, so the commute can sometimes introduce you to some of the more rough areas of San Francisco. -Not sure if this is a con, but Start-Ups require hard work, given that every week we want to beat the goals that are set for us.2
- 2.0Oct 8, 2015ValetCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
Only take this job if you are young and have a lot of energy, oh yea and don't mind getting hurt. They have no benefits. I've fallen multiples times and not had anybody reach out. They ensured $25/hr when I started plus $50 extra for working fulltime. All that stopped. They bug you on you off days to come in, constantly txt you if you enter break mode, and make you pay $500 if you even scratch a car. Cool job for quick money but not recommended
Everything listed above is a con8
- 5.0Aug 14, 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeSan Francisco, CA
- smart, dedicated and genuinely fun people - beautiful office space - solid executive team that listens - creating a new model that is disrupting a $40B/year industry - get to use the service for free - great brand and customers love the service...making people happy is pretty cool
- lots of work - it's a startup so be prepared to work hard and to do anything that needs to be done - since it's a new model and a new industry there is a lot of trial and error. It's fun, but can be challenging at times3
Luxe Valet Reviews FAQs
Luxe Valet has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 62 reviews left anonymously by employees. 46% of employees would recommend working at Luxe Valet to a friend and 47% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
46% of Luxe Valet employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Luxe Valet 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 2.7 for career opportunities.