Cover image for Luxoft

4.3
Luxoft President and Chief Executive Officer Dmitri Loshchinin
Dmitri Loshchinin
1,314 Ratings

What people are saying about Luxoft

Join the conversation on

Technology/IT Consultants

1y

works at

Larsen & Toubro Infotech

Hello Everyone! I am an ETL Developer with 9+ YOE. I have job offers from the below companies with almost same compensation. Can you suggest which is a good option to join if job security and work life balance is of priority? 1. Luxoft India LLP (A DXC acquired company) 2. HCL Technologies 3. Legato Health Technologies 4. Cognizant Technology Solutions Looking forward for your feedback and suggestions. Thank you in advance.

2 Comments

Tech

467.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Employer-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Luxoft~116344
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "'Good salary and easy(in 215 reviews)
  • "If you have internal connect and rapport with your sr management it is good to grow .(in 109 reviews)
  • "Nice people working in the local office(in 92 reviews)
  • "1) Good work life balance 2) HR is extremely helpful with resolving queries 3) Relocation and on(in 82 reviews)
  • "Great team and very supportive.(in 78 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Luxoft and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Company to Work with

Nov 21, 2022 - Lead Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great Work Life Balance Flexible Working hours (WFH in most of the projects Good Learning Opportunities Good Internal Movements Opportunities with relocation assistance

Cons

Compensation can be more competitive Needs to open offices in North India (at least one)

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great benefits, skilled teams, basic salary

Dec 4, 2022 - Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great benefits, skilled teams, good atmosphere.

Cons

basic salary, limited career paths.

3. Join the Luxoft team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Stable company with average compensantion

Nov 19, 2022 - Senior Software Developer in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Straightforward compensation and benefits system. If needed - often trainings and other activities. HR are responsible in solving organisational problems.

Cons

Although we have company culture, every project is unique and can additionally have it's own rules and traditions, so the candidate should find out all the answers to their questions on a team match.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

My opinion

Nov 6, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything awesome from many perspectives

Cons

I have no serious concerns

Continue reading
  6. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The company is great but is not great with the employees

Dec 4, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have given me 1month and 5days of paid bench time

Cons

Within 6 months of my joining I am fired from the job as I am told that they have no policy for extending my bench period more than 1-2months. Apparently such a big company like Luxoft, which is under the wing of DXC Technology, doesn't have any client with whom I could work and hence they fired me. I wonder what do they have then if not enough clients. I asked them several times if it was my competence or my skill set that is creating a barrier and they replied to it as they haven't heard of any performance issues from my previous client. Then what is it that made them take such a harsh decision? Recession! Oh comeon, I got an offer from another company before even they fired me. I joined to Luxoft with a mind setup of having each others back in hard days, wanted to be commited for a long time but Luxoft just could not keep their commitment, which is unacceptable from a company like Luxoft, DXC.

7. 5.0

Nice company

Oct 25, 2022 - Software QA Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

All processes are good. Quite and smooth atmosphere. No stress. Lot of projects.

Cons

Don't know what to say ) I'm happy with everything

8. 5.0

Looks good

Oct 10, 2022 - Technical Lead in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is stable company with a lot of customers

Cons

Salary is lower than on the market

9. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

Good working conditions

Oct 22, 2022 - IT PM in Poland, ME
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good working conditions, work life balance

Cons

Not applicable for me here

10. 3.0
    Former Employee

good life balance

Oct 14, 2022 - Senior PM in Poland, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

good life balance and working conditions

Cons

I do not see any

11. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great company to help you enter the us market

Sep 25, 2022 - Application Architect in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very profesional. Decent visa support.

Cons

Job depends on client you are working for.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,671 Reviews
</>Embed

Luxoft Reviews FAQs

Luxoft has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 3,000 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Luxoft to a friend and 77% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Luxoft employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Luxoft. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

90% of Luxoft employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Luxoft 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Luxoft to be benefits, coworkers, career development and the cons to be culture, management, compensation.

Popular Careers with Luxoft Job Seekers