Luxoft Employee Reviews about "flexible working hours"

Updated Aug 6, 2020

4.3
Luxoft President and Chief Executive Officer Dmitri Loshchinin
Dmitri Loshchinin
Pros
Cons
  • "Too low salary, high pressure from managment(in 34 reviews)

• "Since this is an outsourcing company the only direction to progress is via managerial skills(in 24 reviews)

Reviews about "flexible working hours"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Working in Excelian/Luxoft as delivery consultant"

Former Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England

I worked at Luxoft full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible working time, people are always helping each other.

Cons

Career path is not clear.

Marketing assistant

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We appreciate every feedback we receive as it is the best source of improvement. We will do our best to improve all aspects. Thank you for being with Luxoft.

2. "A good workplace for development"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ho Chi Minh City

I worked at Luxoft full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Colleagues are friendly and willing to support. Nice office with great supporting equipment. Flexible working time. Providing chance to coordinate with colleagues all over the world, and especially relocation opportunity to work abroad

Cons

Management team needs to provide clear strategies and directions for development of the office

Continue reading

Marketing assistant

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate all your comments and will take them into consideration. We work hard to make sure that our employees are satisfied with their place of work. Thank you for being with us.

3. "Great company to develop your career"

Current Employee - Marketing Team in Moscow

I have been working at Luxoft part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Career opportunities, multinational teams, interesting projects, working environment, flexible working hours, health insurance, stability, CSR

Cons

Some projects in the past required working extra hours, but currently everything is great

Marketing assistant

Thank you for writing your review about Luxoft. We appreciate your opinion and we are happy to see that you are satisfied with your place of work. We will continue to work hard and further improve. Thank you for your dedication and hard work!

4. "Multi Kulti company with a friendly atmosphere"

Current Employee - Senior Relocation Specialist in Berlin

I have been working at Luxoft full-time

Pros

- Flexible work environment - Great office location - Creative initiatives

Cons

There is nothing to mention.

Marketing assistant

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We highly appreciate your feedback and will continue to grow and improve. Thank you for being the part of Luxoft Team!

5. "One of the best IT outsource company!"

Current Employee - Human Resources Business Partner in Kiev

I have been working at Luxoft full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Corporate culture, managers, constructive feedback, flexible working hours

Cons

Getting to the ofice takes almost two ana a half hours.

Marketing assistant

Thank you for your positive feedback. We are happy to see that you are satisfied with your place of work. We value your dedication and passion to work. Thank you for being with us!

6. "Working at Luxoft as a student flexible"

Current Intern - Student Worker

I have been working at Luxoft for less than a year

Pros

flexible working hours, management is flexible, working in teams, nice environment, nice managers, interview process was good

Cons

student thesis possibilities are low, innovation is at very low priority

7. "Awesome employer, amazing opportunities"

Current Employee - Designer

I have been working at Luxoft full-time for more than a year

Pros

The workplace environment is great. You are supported at every level of your career. There're a lot of opportunities for trainings and self-learning. Great benefits offered to employees. Flexible work hours and international work experience.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Marketing assistant

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to see that you are satisfied with your place of work! Thank you for your talent and dedication!

8. "Very good place"

Current Employee - Developer in Turin

I have been working at Luxoft full-time

Pros

Flexible working hours, possibility for remote work

Cons

I don't see any particular cons

Marketing assistant

Thank you for providing your feedback about Luxoft. We are happy to see that you found some positive aspects while working at Luxoft. We will continue to astonish you. Thank you for being the part of Luxoft Team.

9. "Good company with nice atmosphere"

Current Employee - Senior Software QA Engineer in Wrocław

I have been working at Luxoft full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A lot of different projects and opportunities Flexible working hours Good office location Competitive salary and benefits Nice atmosphere

Cons

A lot of bureaucracy

Marketing assistant

Thank you for writing your feedback. We value every feedback we receive as it is the best source of our improvement. We will take your comments into consideration. Thank you for being with us!

"My working experience at Luxoft"

Current Employee - IT Analyst in Omsk

I have been working at Luxoft full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are some reasons to work at Luxoft. They are: 1) excellent competitive salary and annual bonuses You can be offered a good salary fully adequate to your knowledges and abilities. So you will be able not only meet your life needs, but also travel, engage in Hobbies and self-development. 2) the salary is completely official. All payments are fully legal, there is no "grey" payments 3) annual salary increase depending on your work experience and skills 4) Normalized working day. If you need to work overtime, the company pays for additional your work. 5) flexible work schedules and option to work remotely and from home. It's very convenient when you don't have an opportunity to leave home or it is difficult for you to go to work 6) health Insurance (medical and dental) and gym reimbursement. So you can save well on medical and sports expenses 7) Luxoft provides its employees the opportunity to constantly improve their professional level, skills and abilities. You can take part in professional trainings, in IT-conference, visit English club in order to impove your English proficiency 8) Luxoft also pays attention to an active lifestyle. You can visit soccer and volleyball training and Running club once a week. 9) very good and loyal attitude of management towards their employees at all

Cons

There are no downsides of working at Luxoft. I have worked at three different companies before I started working at Luxoft.. Believe me, I know what downsides of working in companies are. And therefore I can say, that management of Luxoft have a good and tolerance attitude to their employees. And there are no significant disadvantages of working at Luxoft.

Continue reading