Luxury Attaché Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 31 reviews

3.3

"Great Work Environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Luxury Attaché full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Great work/life balance - Environment - Good Networking Ops - Frequent team outings to engage with the team

Cons

- Limited room for growth

Luxury Attaché2019-06-17
  2. "Full Time Employee"

I have been working at Luxury Attaché full-time

Pros

Flexibility, hours, networking opportunities, make tons of connections, bonding outings with the team, great team of people, can express what you'd like to do instead if you're not happy in a position, experience many things around NY that you might not otherwise,

Cons

limited room for growth, salary,

Advice to Management

More incentives/rewards for outstanding work, better communication with employees and properties, work from home policy/summer friday's because many of us can do our jobs remotely and do this anyway after hours during the week, maybe plan more for employees to experience not on their dime, and hire more qualified employees

Luxury Attaché2019-06-19

"Does Not Recommend"

Former Employee - Attaché in New York, NY

I worked at Luxury Attaché full-time

Pros

Some retail Perks, sometimes freebies within your community vendors, & clients, somewhat flexible time off,

Cons

Benefits are not good...throughout my entire employment here the company has been "working on switching" plans and the benefits would not be available....(Very bizarre) .. Difficult property managers, many days would be stagnant and you would have to find ways to stay busy. Property Managers can sometimes start to mico-manage.

Advice to Management

Include the property managers with the investors when selling your concierge service. There ALWAYS seems to be a disconnect with the property managers and their knowledge of our service, what we are there for, our company policies and most importantly our AESTHETIC. It was disheartening to almost never see eye-to-eye with them...I would cringe every time I had to have a meeting with the property managers to plan... out / go over anything.

Luxury Attaché2019-05-20

"A Sinking Ship"

I worked at Luxury Attaché full-time

Pros

Great co-workers. Good networking opportunities.

Cons

Paychecks were late on multiple occasions. Health benefits were dropped on two occasions with no notice to employees. Employees were forced to use personal cellphones for business use due to office rent not being paid.

Advice to Management

Close the doors.

Luxury Attaché2019-05-16

"Advocate for yourself, frequently"

Former Employee - Attache

I worked at Luxury Attaché full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great networking A bit entrepreneurial Mediocre perks

Cons

For a company that's almost entirely comprised of women, it's quite disheartening that management can't advocate for you in instances of workplace harassment. For accounts outside of their main hub (NYC), you need to understand this and be willing to accept constant degradation from your client (the account). If you do speak up and advocate for yourself, you face the consequence of being told you are replaceable. ... For entrepreneurs, be wary. This may seem like the perfect balance of self management, especially in remote environments, but management and accounts like to draw on the successes of NYC when helping build the program in a new market, rarely realizing that there are entirely separate challenges other cities face in their real estate and hospitality industries.

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees, advocate for them, and be transparent. If you make the investment in hiring someone, maybe try investing and believing in the expertise they bring to a role. Also, pay something more respectable. You expect your employees to experience and sample the lavish lifestyle they promote, but can't even pay them a competitive wage or decent benefits. There is a market need for these type of... services, and other companies will come and replace this one if serious, thoughtful changes aren't made soon.

Luxury Attaché2018-11-26
  6. "Attache"

I worked at Luxury Attaché full-time

Pros

Hours, entertaining job, benefits

Cons

salary, limited room for growth

Luxury Attaché2018-11-06

"An ok place to start"

I worked at Luxury Attaché

Pros

- Perfect for people who love dining, travel, and events -Interesting range of co-workers and clients

Cons

-Low Pay -Chaotic -No room for long-lasting growth

Luxury Attaché2018-08-22

"Run the other way"

Former Employee - Attache in New York, NY

I worked at Luxury Attaché full-time for less than a year

Pros

Sometimes you get to go to an event and have a restaurant give you free food for lunch or dinner. You can get a reservation at "hot" restaurants

Cons

This company is based off of appearance and is the equivalent to mean girls. I felt extremely self conscious the whole time there as they critique the clothing you have and wear. You are destined to fail as management is a popularity contest and not the work you do. On top of that, you are a glorified assistant so do not let the smoke and mirrors get into your head when taking this job it is not all that is chalked... up to be. People never get raises and it is an extremely high stress environment. There is no guidance for growth here so this is more of a job you take before getting married and having kids.

Advice to Management

Rate employees based on work and help them grow do not let the CEO make it a bullying popularity contest and let people have mental health issues due to your bullying.

Luxury Attaché2018-05-02

"Negative experience"

I worked at Luxury Attaché full-time

Pros

The employees themselves are very friendly.

Cons

Management is confined to hiring poorly qualified employees due to low salary and lack of quality recruiters.

Advice to Management

The best way to improve your quality of service is to hire and focus on real talent.

Luxury Attaché2018-02-16
  10. "Attache"

I have been working at Luxury Attaché full-time

Pros

Great group of employees, fun team activities, event access

Cons

no con to working here

Luxury Attaché2017-08-04