Found 1,742 of over 5K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "If you drive during prime time you can really make bank which is great for people in between jobs." (in 240 reviews)
- "Flexible hours and fun you get to chat and listen to music all day esstenially." (in 204 reviews)
- "It's a great way to make your car holistically useful to the community at large while making good money." (in 177 reviews)
- "So many great benefit and driver reward programs" (in 130 reviews)
- "Flexible Schedule and getting to meet new people each and everyday." (in 115 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Lyft and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 3.0Sep 28, 2023Rideshare DriverFormer EmployeeAtlanta, GA
Make your own schedule and be your own boss.
No benefits, most of your money goes to gas and maintenance.
- 2.0Sep 28, 2023Tier II Technical SupportFormer EmployeeNashville, TN
Good benefits with a hybrid remote/work from home setup.
Internal structure constantly changing. Lack of continuity between teams.
Lyft Reviews FAQs
Lyft has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 4,712 reviews left anonymously by employees. 53% of employees would recommend working at Lyft to a friend and 33% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
53% of Lyft employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Lyft 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.