The latest conversations about Tech
Got a burning question about Lytro? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Lytro employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "There are some smart people working very hard to pull off some impossible challenges." (in 9 reviews)
- "Extremely smart coworkers, across departments" (in 3 reviews)
- "site showers, great location, flexible hours)." (in 3 reviews)
- "It's a wicked smart, quirky, fun team, and I've built some strong friendships in my time here." (in 3 reviews)
Found 45 of over 47 reviews
Updated Dec 13, 2022
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Dec 13, 2022RecruiterFormer Employee
Great team mentality and cool technology.
Small company makes it difficult for career growth.
Lytro Reviews FAQs
Lytro has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 47 reviews left anonymously by employees. 59% of employees would recommend working at Lytro to a friend and 45% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
59% of Lytro employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Lytro 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.