M+W Group Management Reviews | Glassdoor

M+W Group Management Reviews

Updated Apr 2, 2019

Found 4 reviews

2.6
M+W Group CEO Wolfgang Büchele (no image)
Wolfgang Büchele
  1. "Definately an Up-Tick!"

Current Employee - Mid Level Management

I have been working at M+W Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

After a few years of top-level leadership changes, I am confident we are much more stable than we have been in a while. The focus on the customer and improvement initiatives at all levels is reassuring. I also think our new brand Exyte reflects a fresh perspective.

Cons

We have a very wide footprint in terms of where we do work; depending on your role, for those who do not like to travel, this can be challenging.

Advice to Management

Keep on Keeping On! Have not felt this good about the company is many years. Keep the focus on the custom and process improvement- especially digitalization.

M+W Group2018-08-09

"Toxic Environment"

Former Employee - Management

I worked at M+W Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great compensation packages. I can't think of anything else

Cons

Management not committed to their decisions. Outsiders will not receive support in toxic environment.

Advice to Management

Change culture by making project teams more cohesive. Get rid of the cancer in your organization.

M+W Group2019-04-02
  3. "Culture of Strife"

Current Contractor - Management in Kildare

I have been working at M+W Group for more than 3 years

Pros

Salary/Remittance is the only positive, however, throwing money at people and problems will not solve the fundamental failures leading to the current staff retention issues.

Cons

Total of project management understanding and skill by senior management. Senior management using a culture of blame/personal responsibility as a means of gaining results without following using or normal management means project management systems (Bullying) Chance of job progression and promotion very limited due to current clique/nepotism.

Advice to Management

Clear the decks of middle management who have created and continue to maintain the current negative culture. Employ more professionals with backgrounds in construction management and not just experienced MEP engineers who don't know anything about how to integrate the various disaplines within complex projects. Appoint an experienced design company as a strategic partner in Project Integration so that design... and construction management run in synchronism. Employ design managers for individual packages to work opposite design team members to ensure RFT is achieved. Bring QA back in house and jointly manage this inconjunction with all partners to achieve the best possible results and outcomes for your partners and clients.

M+W Group2019-03-16
  4. "mehr Flop als Top"

Former Employee - Objektleiter Facility Management in Stuttgart

I worked at M+W Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Gestaltungsspielraum gute Kollegen freundschaftliches kollegiales Umfeld tolles innovatives Gebäude

Cons

Übermäßiger Einsatz wird nicht belohnt Werte werden vom Management nicht vorgelebt wenig Vertrauen

Advice to Management

Try to retain and promote your performers

M+W Group2016-11-23