M & R Consultants Corporation. Reviews | Glassdoor

Anil Shah

"Senior Software Engineer"

Former Employee - Senior Technical Architect in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Senior Technical Architect in Boston, MA

I worked at M & R Consultants Corporation. full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good Professional Culture
    Timely Salary with Good Health Benefits, Paid Vacation and 401K
    Filed my Perm within the first 3 months and got my GC approved within 6 years
    Performance based salary increments was quiet convincing

Cons

Delay in responding to our questions
    Salary appraisal could be done much quicker
    Transparency in the GC processing would be helpful

Advice to Management

Nothing much but a big thank you

2. "MRCC Reviews"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

I have been working at M & R Consultants Corporation. (More than 10 years)

Pros

Good work environment
    Flex timing - work life balance

Cons

Salary too less according to experience

"MRCC"

Current Employee - Business Development in Billerica, MA
    Current Employee - Business Development in Billerica, MA

Pros

Entrepreneurial environment allows employees to explore and attack promising new opportunities
    Solid track record of over 15 years in business with strong, established, referenceable clients
    Specific capabilities in staffing and project-based digital educational publishing services
    Ability to scale rapidly for projects with strong recruiting team to support rapid expansion

Cons

Pure services company which requires specific, dedicated, diligent sales folks
    Product sales experience and success does not translate to services sales
    As with all sales, initiative and self motivation is critical to success - the focus is on results

Advice to Management

Continue to grow with the right people
    Don't try to scale too rapidly as poor hires can severely affect forward momentum

"Senior Sales Executive"

Former Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Boston, MA

I worked at M & R Consultants Corporation. full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good Company to Work With. Lots of opportunities to grow for Honest and performing individuals. Helped me in learning and changed me as an individual in achieving my targets by providing me the right kind of references and contacts.

Cons

Of recent times had seen quite a good number of wrong people inducted in the sales team who claimed to come with vast experience and were not able to bring in a single Dollar business after working for more than a year.

Advice to Management

Quick decision of eliminating the non-performers would motivate the performers.

"Great place to learn and challenge ones skills"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Billerica, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in Billerica, MA

I have been working at M & R Consultants Corporation. full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good management and leadership, knows what to be done and how to be done. If you know how the sales works then you are at the right place.

Cons

Non-performers are given ample opportunities to perform but when the same people part ways bad mouth about the company. May be the company needs to be rigid in their people practices approach as some other companies do...

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and let us not promote the company as a training institute for others to get better prospect :)

"Fake M&R Consultants Corporation (AKA MRCC) Reviews"

Former Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Billerica, MA

I worked at M & R Consultants Corporation. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are blatant and obvious fake reviews popping up regarding M&R Consultants Corporation (also knows as MRCC) specifically the ones who say they are or were in "Sales".

The unanimous (100%) agreement between the sales staff at MRCC is that the company has been tanked by poor management who use dictator style tactics. I was a part of the sales team and spoke to each and every sales person about the issues within MRCC and it was 100% unanimous that the company was going under quickly and that since February 2015 when the Sales VP left the company has tanked horribly.

Management never replaced the Sales VP who left in February deciding instead to "run it himself" and boy-oh-boy has that been a complete disaster!! I would liken it to deliberately flying a plane into the side of a mountain. That's been the experience of each and every MRCC employee who has worked for the company since February 2015.

There were a total of nine (9) sales people in February 2015 at MRCC and there are now two (2) left. And, the two who are left are seeking other employment as we speak. What does that tell you?

The fake reviews management is having posted on this site is just another example of how completely unethical and deceitful "management" at this company truly is.

Cons

Everything about this company is a con including management and the illegal Visa scam they are pulling. The State Department will be taking care of the illegal Visa scam issue shortly.

Advice to Management

Stop posting fake reviews and sell the company before it's completely worthless. I think it's actually too late for that at this point though to be quite honest.

"Run away as fast as you can"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

Pros

Leaving at the end of the day.

Cons

Avoid working for MRCC at all possible costs. I am surprised that there are any positive reviews based on the fact that 14 people left out of roughly 20 people during my short tenure. I am told this type of turn over is typical. They hire a number of contractors and have an offshore office in India so these employees are not exposed to the CEO in a regular basis.

Some factors to keep in mind:
    1. The CEO has unrealistic expectations around the sales process. He takes pride in the fact that he only hires senior sales people. However, he withholds resources and micromanages every aspect of the sales day. He expects that people should be able to close a deal in one call when the sales cycle. This behavior drives away these individuals who are highly talented.

2. The CEO has a long history of unethical behavior around payments and behavior towards other employees. Several people are owed large amounts of money around expenses while refusing to pay routine expenses since he does not feel like it. A number of support staff dread his presence since he engages in behavior consistent with a bully.

3. The CEO makes wild claims about the success of MRCC when this information is simply not true. He claims that the company is a top vendor at certain organizations and made certain organizations millions of dollars. This also includes making false statements about past employees about how they have de frauded him.

Advice to Management

Sell the company and get into a line of work where you do not have to deal with people.

M & R Consultants Corporation. Response

Aug 19, 2015 – Strategy - HR

Thank you for the post however, we take this review as a serious allegation towards the Organization and its Management. We are not sure what is intended out of this review but we will have to ... More

9. "Trainer and Content Manager"

Former Employee - Group Manager in Billerica, MA
    Former Employee - Group Manager in Billerica, MA

I worked at M & R Consultants Corporation. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good supportive management and co-operative staff

Cons

Unprofessional approach towards certain things.

"Sr. Sales Director"

Current Employee - Director of Sales in Billerica, MA
    Current Employee - Director of Sales in Billerica, MA

Pros

Aggressively growing now, lot of excitement.

Cons

At this point I can't say anything, you prove and you get you want, it is very direct growth environment, for a while I was not happy they are not as sales focus but I think now they are doing great.

Advice to Management

Keep going in right direction.

"Pathetic"

Former Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Billerica, MA

I worked at M & R Consultants Corporation. full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You cared so little that you took no work home with you.

Cons

Go to the web site

Advice to Management

Quit

M & R Consultants Corporation. Response

Oct 7, 2014 – Strategy - HR

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We take these issues very seriously, and we want to improve the situation. Glassdoor reviews are anonymous, but if you would like to talk more ... More