M3 Creative Reviews | Glassdoor

M3 Creative Reviews

Updated May 4, 2017

Found 3 reviews

2.0
  1. "An agency that builds stuff."

I worked at M3 Creative full-time

Pros

Flexible work environment. Learned a lot about design principles and manufacturing. Great client list

Cons

Compensation below industry, especially for an agency. Poor scheduling and prioritizing. Seemed to favor specific project for select PMs

Advice to Management

Remand your core clients. They have been there for many years. A lot of times they will get sacrificed in hopes of a new client

M3 Creative2015-10-13
  2. "Project Manager"

Former Employee - Project Manager in Seattle, WA

I worked at M3 Creative full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good hours, nice work environment, great colleagues. Fast paced and fun, minimal micromanagement. As long as your work gets done, management leaves you alone... kind of a double edge sword though...

Cons

Management (if that's what you want to call it) does not support people working for the company. I thought it was great at first... took on a couple big customers and rocked it at first. Asking for help is a waste of your time... they will over work you and do not plan on being compensated for your additional efforts and countless hours of overtime. There is no structure and absolutely no leadership. It's a joke.

Advice to Management

What management?

M3 Creative2017-05-05
  3. "Bad experience , upper management (Mark), unprofessional bully tactics to get his way!"

Former Employee - Senior Level Designer in Seattle, WA

I worked at M3 Creative full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good location! Free parking (but not always very good spots to park). Good food close by for lunch or quick breaks!

Cons

People in upper level positions not very professional. Has a real corporate feel (by that I mean the corporate BS-but why since it's so small I'll never know).

Advice to Management

Treat employees better!

M3 Creative2015-09-09