MATRIX Resources Technology Recruiter Reviews | Glassdoor

Technology Recruiter

4.8
Lambert Chandler, William Gower, and John Scarbrough

Pros
Cons
  • I have no cons related to Martix (in 3 reviews)

• No benefits for contractors you dont have the support to not think about any health problem (in 2 reviews)

"awesome.. staffing done right"

Current Employee - Technology Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Technology Recruiter in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at MATRIX Resources full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

open door policy, outside of the box thinking, very little red tape, quick decisive management, consultants who are treated with respect and valued, account managers who actually KNOW their clients, recruiters who are motivated, it's absolutely the best of the best in the industry. It truly is staffing done right.

Cons

I kind of miss my office...

Advice to Management

keep doing what you are doing.

"Do The Right Thing"

Current Employee - Technology Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Technology Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at MATRIX Resources full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

company morals are "do the right thing" - morale is high - growth is huge -willingness to accommodate their employees is stellar- reputation precedes this review.

Cons

-no iced coffee - you have to like to work to be successful

Advice to Management

I got nothin today!

"MATRIX is a fun, relaxed work environment."

Current Employee - Technology Recruiter in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Technology Recruiter in Dallas, TX

Pros

We have a great team of people here in Dallas with a wealth of industry experience and tenure with the organization. We have a large recruiting team here in Dallas and an expansive client base, which means a wide variety of disciplines within IT to recruit for. We have been in business for years so we have established a presence here in the Dallas market.

Cons

The commission structure is terrible and can get very confusing in terms of knowing exactly what to expect to see in your check every month.

"GREAT culture, integrity, people"

Former Employee - Technology Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Technology Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Even after departing, I have only good things to say about the environment and the people at Matrix. They operate as a team and really want to see everyone succeed. Everyone is happy to be at work every day. Matrix only hires people with extremely high levels of integrity, and they all enjoy each others' company at work. No job is perfect, but this kind of camaraderie in the work place is very near my idea of a perfect environment.

Cons

My only problem with working at Matrix is that recruiting did not fit into my long-term career aspirations. I left to pursue a career in a completely different job function. I will advise that recruiting at Matrix is particularly tough as far as recruiting goes. At the time I left, it was still a "free market" (no assigned job orders) and the intense internal competition to cover jobs makes it difficult to gain traction as a newcomer.

Advice to Management

I would say ditch the free market, but just because it wasn't right for me doesn't mean it's not right for other recruiters. Continue to listen to employees for feedback. Maybe make the commission structure a little better on the low end.