MB2 Dental Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.0
Dr. Chris Steven Villanueva, DMD

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Fun, growing company that is unique in its' industry!"

Former Employee - Billing in Carrollton, TX
    Former Employee - Billing in Carrollton, TX

Pros

Fun working Environment
    Friendly Execs and Management
    Little to no drama (no more than the average company)
    Receptive to employee feedback
    Several employee events throughout the year

Cons

No 401K
    Need to offer for PTO/Vacation time, the employees deserve it

Advice to Management

MB2 is a young company that is still learning and growing quickly. In addition to the pros above, I also love how diverse they are, in the management office and in the client offices. When I worked there, I loved getting to know all the office managers I spoke with and the positive feedback we would get from servicing their office. Work schedules are flexible and management is understanding of personal issues that may arise. When I first started there in 2013, I didn't see nearly as many growth opportunities as I do now so I can understand the past negative reviews, however; keep in mind that some of these reviews are from people in the client offices and not MB2's actual management company. In dealing with a company of this size with over 70 (at the time I was there) client offices and growing, you are bound to have some current or former employees that will have something negative to say. Myself, as well as members of my Billing unit and even HR always strived to make it a positive experience for any client office member. If it weren't for my husband's job relocation, I would definitely still be with this company. I was promoted within 6 months and got a chance to see some of my co-workers advance as well. Compensation could be better but management was constantly keeping us updated on new incentives to provide better benefits for us. We received 2 monthly bonuses in addition to annual raises each year, based on performance. I give them a 5 star review because although they do have some drawbacks, every company has its' flaws but this is one company that takes the feedback and does something about it to make positive changes in the management company and the client offices.

MB2 Dental Solutions Response

Jul 14, 2016 – HR Adocate

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking the time out to review our company!

"Great place to work"

Pros

They are big on having team oriented departments. They also do a lot of fun events and activities. They have this thing called "Town Hall" and they even bring food, snacks e.t.c
    The last time i was there, they had an ice cream social! It was soooo good - especially since it's blazing hot outside. I enjoyed my time there

Cons

More PTO days, 401k , and room to grow. Some of the departments don't have a ladder for you to stay and grow with the company. It's a young company growing fast and the departments should be tailed accordingly

Advice to Management

Employees need more PTO days available. Also, create room for growth in the departments to encourage people to stay. If you treat your employees with the utmost loyalty, they will do the same.

"Great company to start a career!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

I have been working at MB2 Dental Solutions (Less than a year)

Pros

MB2 Dental has employee appreciation events which is a really cool way to meet the people in different departments. They try to help the community by doing blood and food drives.
    They also give you the option to wear jeans every single day of the week! MB2 provides you with everything to be successful, I have seen my colleagues getting promotions in the short time I've been here. Most of the negative reviews on here are from our client offices (dental practices that we service). I personally have not had a bad experience working here, we are big on NOT taking work home and leaving the office on time which is a huge plus for me that I have a son to come home to.

Cons

No 401k which is not a deal breaker for me - We are currently working on changing this! :)
    Little PTO on your first year
    Health insurance after 60 days
    Paid holidays after 90 days

Advice to Management

It would be nice to have health insurance right away as well as not having to wait 90 days to get paid holidays. Although, I do understand why it is done this way, it would be amazing if this changed in the future.

"Great Job MB2 Dental Solutions!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Pros

This is the first company I have worked for that conducts employee appreciation events and team building exercises. When I started they created a career path for me based off of where I wanted to be and how we will get there. I feel blessed that I am employed with a company that values their employees and their growth in the company. This is by far the best company I have worked for.

Cons

There is nothing that I would change thus far.

Advice to Management

Please continue doing what you do!

"MB2 appreciates there employees."

Pros

MB2 goes to great lengths to show there employees that they are much appreciated. Most importantly senior management makes sure to interact with all the employees which is very uncommon with big companies.

Cons

No PTO first year of employment

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

"Genesis"

Current Employee - Billing in Carrollton, TX
    Current Employee - Billing in Carrollton, TX

Pros

Mb2 is very a friendly environment

Cons

can't take 2 week vacations at a time :(
    need more PTO

Advice to Management

none :)

"Second to none!"

Current Employee - Director of Operations in Albuquerque, NM
    Current Employee - Director of Operations in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at MB2 Dental Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Extremely positive work environment with leaders that truly care about their employees. Quality of life is awesome compared to other DSO's.

Cons

No cons to address. Overall positive experience

Advice to Management

Kudos! Continue to show your employees and leaders that you appreciate them!

"Fast paced, innovative company"

I have been working at MB2 Dental Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Working for MB2 has been a great experience! Hard work is definitely expected. But the work is always done as a team and ultimately for our patients, which makes it more than worthwhile. Upper management genuinely values the opinions and the ideas of their employees. There are good in-house growth opportunities, both at MB2 and within the client offices.
    There has been so much growth over the past several years and there's no sign of that stopping. Excited to see where the future takes this company!

Cons

No 401k. Additional vacation time would be nice.

Advice to Management

Continue to evaluate the benefits package. 401k option would be very appreciated.

9. "Great company, great people."

Current Employee - Director of Operations
    Current Employee - Director of Operations

I have been working at MB2 Dental Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great benefits, family oriented, very fast growing company, lots of room to career advancement.

Cons

No 401k available. Could use a few more paid holidays.

10. "Director of Operations"

Current Employee - Director of Operations in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Director of Operations in Dallas, TX

I have been working at MB2 Dental Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A GREAT company to work for. I appreciate how MB2 facilitates a Team-First, goal oriented environment that is fun, friendly and challenging. As a Director of Ops who is responsible to lead and motivate our teams on a daily basis, I am proud of how our company supports and assists its leadership in making key decisions in all areas of operations that will benefit our patient friends, teams and dental offices.

I also value a culture that allows me to provide and receive constructive feedback. Regardless of how long you have been in a leadership role or in the dental industry, everyone is an equal contributor of ideas that cultivate a progressive company mindset aimed toward success at all levels of our business operations.

A GREAT place to work and GREAT people to work with!!!

Cons

I have no cons to share.

Advice to Management

None