MCA Motor Club of America Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.4
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

Pros
  • Work from home or anywhere anytime (in 5 reviews)

• This company offers great benefits plus allows you as a member to earn money (in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • Just make sure that you sign up with someone that will support you - if you do this there is no cons to this job at all, only pros (in 3 reviews)

• Getting people to sign up for the service (in 2 reviews)

1. "Great company - some people don't understand marketing and sales - NOT a "pyramid scheme" LEGIT - It IS a SALES JOB"

Current Employee - Independent Sales Agent in Abingdon, VA
    Current Employee - Independent Sales Agent in Abingdon, VA

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Work at home
    Great pay
    Benefits
    Being with my family
    Setting my own hours
    Being my own boss
    Being a leader
    Helping others
    Helping others work at home
    Being successful
    Helping others succeed
    Residual income
    Finical freedom
    Helping others have finical freedom and residual income
    Dream job
    Making more than I thought possible
    Endless possibilities
    Great opportunity

Cons

There's not any - unless you don't work - this is a JOB- It's NOT a get each quick scheme so you do have to out in the work but it's fun and rewarding work that you do in your own home (or wherever) and in your own time. Your success is determined by how much you out into this - you won't succeed if you don't work!!
    There's one con, not for me, but could be for others - Some Sponsors do not train their team members but just care about getting a sign up and being paid. I actually have a Sponser that left me hanging however I will still say there's only pros with this company because I was lucky that I had experience in this field and that I can use google - and to those that post tips online for those like me that needed them! I do this myself now as well for all that needs it, not just my team - but I DO make sure every member of my team is trained and provided with all the support and materials needed to ensure each members success! I will admit that this is a problem, however it is NOT for the entire company - only SOME! NOT most or even half are this way!! ONLY a FEW are!!
    Just make sure that you sign up with someone that will support you - if you do this there is no cons to this job at all, only pros!!

Advice to Management

Only thing I can say is that the few sponsors that bail on new members should not be able to be agents, and refer new members (at least not do do and get paid for it!)!
    Other than that everything is great!!

2. "Just make sure you have the right sponsor!! #9to5killa #leggo"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Virginia Beach, VA
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

First off by far the greatest benefit of all is your ability to generate as much income as you want! The second is that you receive your paychecks weekly. The third is that as an independent associate you can get as creative as you like in structuring your business. The Fourth pro is those bonuses I get for helping other MCA associates earn a weekly income.

THE BIGGEST PRO is that I have been able to build my 9to5killa brand by leveraging the product that I'm able to offer with MCA.

Cons

No real cons, the only one that I can see is that they allow people to sign up without going thru a sponsor which allows anyone to sign up without someone who has experience in marketing and selling. This results in people who don't get results to say the company is a scam, which is FAR FROM THE TRUTH.

Another con is that I work butt off...but it's also a PRO because I still pull in $1,959+ weekly.

Advice to Management

Doing an awesome job thus far...I just wish there was a way for an associate to be able to get a secondary link so that if the sponsor they sign up with has no training to assist them they can be re sponsored with someone that can really help them out. I have like 219+ people in my inbox that use my training who all came from sponsor's that showed them nothing.

3. "Fantastic to start your OWN company"

Current Employee - Https:/Motorclubcompany.com/Mca/?id=seanfulton in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Https:/Motorclubcompany.com/Mca/?id=seanfulton in Boston, MA

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work from home or anywhere anytime

Cons

You need guidance to get started, we can help you

"I can't complain"

Current Employee - Affiliate Marketer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Affiliate Marketer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

this company has changed my life! And still is. I've never received so many benefits in my life! And trust me I've had some pretty crummy jobs. I work from home with them and have been doing so for the past 5 months and the best part is...I have no boss! second best is I work when I want so I get more free time with my kids and I'm covered from dental, vision, healthcare and unlimited roadside assistance and much more benefits totaling over $100,000!! Did I mention they pay weekly! They also offer business opportunities to people who want to promote their services from home, A lot of people are promoting get rich quick with this company and are giving it a bad name because it's simply not true. You can make a lot of money with this opportunity but it just depends on your work ethic. You must b So I started my own business from home promoting it, for an UNBELIEVABLY! low price and haven't looked back for a 9-5 since joining. I can finally take care of my family without struggling to do it and you can too.
    This site has everything you need to know about the company I can't post like here but you can find me on YouTube by searching Tiyon Mosley and watching one of my videos you can find me on facebook the same way

Cons

There is a small fee to get your business up and running and to start receiving your benefits and start making money but it's under $100 that's less than $2 a day.
    Beware of people claiming they can make you rich
    You must be an action taker.

"Associate"

Current Employee - Sales Associate in Fort Worth, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in Fort Worth, TX

Pros

Legitimate Company regardless of past and current reviews.

Cons

None so far yet Great!

Advice to Management

Keep up the Good Work

7. "Love This Company"

Current Employee - Independent Sales Agent in Deltona, FL
    Current Employee - Independent Sales Agent in Deltona, FL

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Many benefits, great comp plan. Easy to advertise and love the products.

Cons

nothing that I can think of right now. Amazing company to be with.

Advice to Management

keep up great work

"Ups and downs"

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America full-time

Pros

You receive $80 dollars for each person that you get to sign on with the company. The benefits are amazing and very useful. There are discounts and everything that you can think of just for signing on with the company.

Cons

Based only on commission. If you don't make any sales you will not receive money. A lot of people are not open minded to even give something like this a chance to see what may happen.

"Marketing Consultant"

Former Employee - Marketing Consultant in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Marketing Consultant in Houston, TX

I worked at MCA Motor Club of America part-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked for MCA about one and a half years

Cons

I worked for them on line . I found it good working environment and work ethics based on Commission to pay to employees .

Advice to Management

It is a good place for starting up.

"The best way to earn extra money"

Current Employee - Independent Sales Agent in Des Moines, IA
    Current Employee - Independent Sales Agent in Des Moines, IA

Pros

I have been an entrepreneur with MCA for a few months now. I can tell you that this is a Legit business. I love MCA and all their benefits.

Cons

You do have to work your butt off maybe not as much as a regular 9-5 job but to get the sales you have to work at it.

"Not a scam actually it's legit......"

Current Employee - Independent Sales Agent in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Independent Sales Agent in Philadelphia, PA

Pros

It's honest work. It's a sales position, it's not a get rich quick description like everybody thinks. The people who complain and have many cons towards McA aren't in McA , couldn't own up to it and even tried , I'm twenty three and been doing this for about 4 years. Many people don't brag just tell things as it, at least I do. You actually get paid and watch it on your bank account , statements or whatever. No regrets , if I could I'll be all of my social media on this but rather not unless necessary.

Cons

Patience is the key, time kills but at the end of the day / week it's all worth it

Advice to Management

More communication with people on the field, more access to each other.