MCA Motor Club of America "scam" Reviews | Glassdoor

MCA Motor Club of America Employee Reviews about "scam"

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"MCA not a scam"

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America full-time

Pros

Honestly people look at reliable sites when doing research. There are people out there that claim we are a scam because they joined and didn’t try hard enough to make money. It is a taxable income, if this company was illegal then they would’ve been shut down a while ago but they’ve been running since 1926. Stop believing every first thing from the internet and look at RELIABLE sources please.

Cons

No downsides to this

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you’re doing guys this company is an awesome opportunity

"Scam!"

I worked at MCA Motor Club of America as a contractor

Pros

It's a total scam. They make you agree to a contract that say you will not say something bad about the company, that's why the rest of the reviews are positive.

Cons

It's a total scam, beware! Don't even think about joining them. I busted my butt for them, made them over $20k & I only earned $230.

"Great If you put in the work"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at MCA Motor Club of America part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

It's great for extra income. I've only did it for two weeks and I've seen the pay off, I thought it was a scam for years until I said screw it let me just see.

Cons

You do have to put In work, not an easy Work from Home job.

Advice to Management

Bust your butt you'll be able to chill on your butt lol

"Stupid scam"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at MCA Motor Club of America as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

No pros once so ever

Cons

Its a pirymid scheme its not worth the time. Even though the have the money they just are rich they get paid to scam.

Advice to Management

Shame on you

"Just make sure you have the right sponsor!! #9to5killa #leggo"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Virginia Beach, VA
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

First off by far the greatest benefit of all is your ability to generate as much income as you want! The second is that you receive your paychecks weekly. The third is that as an independent associate you can get as creative as you like in structuring your business. The Fourth pro is those bonuses I get for helping other MCA associates earn a weekly income.

THE BIGGEST PRO is that I have been able to build my 9to5killa brand by leveraging the product that I'm able to offer with MCA.

Cons

No real cons, the only one that I can see is that they allow people to sign up without going thru a sponsor which allows anyone to sign up without someone who has experience in marketing and selling. This results in people who don't get results to say the company is a scam, which is FAR FROM THE TRUTH.

Another con is that I work butt off...but it's also a PRO because I still pull in $1,959+ weekly.

Advice to Management

Doing an awesome job thus far...I just wish there was a way for an associate to be able to get a secondary link so that if the sponsor they sign up with has no training to assist them they can be re sponsored with someone that can really help them out. I have like 219+ people in my inbox that use my training who all came from sponsor's that showed them nothing.

"Don't Believe What You See"

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America part-time

Pros

- Good for people who get a kick out of scamming
    - ....that's it.

Cons

- Fake reviews
    - Fake testimonies
    - Obviously corrupt

I mean are people really this gullible? This is clearly a scam lol all these reviews are obviously fake to make the company seem legit. And now apparently there is TVC Marketing which is "completely separate from MCA" yet you guys are located in the EXACT same state AND city as MCA.....really? Come on now. Save yourself the time and money and just avoid these people. They claim they've been around since 1926 and at this point they are just insulting our intelligence.

Avoid it, run away, save your money.

Advice to Management

Very smart scheme you have going on.....unlawful, greedy and foul but nonetheless it is pretty smart.

"Honest pay for honest day's work . . . Work it like a business not a hobby and you will earn well."

Current Employee - Licensed Agent in Midlothian, VA
    Current Employee - Licensed Agent in Midlothian, VA

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America part-time

Pros

Flexible hours that work with your schedule. Excellent training and benefits. Great support.

Cons

It's a get rich slow and steady - hustle every day . . . NOT a scam nor get rich quick scheme for sure. Get paid in direct proportion to one's effort and applying yourself. Anyone telling you something different, turn and run from them.

Advice to Management

Not only maintain support for current products but keep seeking to add more products and to improve what you now offer.

"its alright"

Pros

you can make money but it's a lot you nee to do to get that money and big results like the top earners.

Cons

you can also scam people in the process trying to make money i mean is the road side assistance even real?

"MCA Services/Benefits ARe Great!"

Current Contractor - MCA Associate
    Current Contractor - MCA Associate

I have been working at MCA Motor Club of America as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

You make your own hours
    you work from home or anywhere you are
    good benefits with memberships.
    etc
    free to enroll as an associate.

Cons

No work No Money
    No Sign Ups No Money
    You Dont do the work no Money
    Work hard see results
    be lazy no work see 0 results.
    it's not a job its a business for serious people not a get rich quick scam.

Advice to Management

None