• Good rewards structure both in terms of compensation & incentives
• Fun working environment
• Excellent team camaraderie
• Promotional prospects based on achievement
• Good management communication
• Ability to predicate and contribute to business decisions
• Good personal 1-1 training provided
• A smaller company offering limited corporate career development opportunities
• Workloads can be extremely demanding
• Steep learning curve as a trainee
• Unable to throw money at problems requiring more creative approaches
• Most training is provided in house with only occasional external training throughout the year
Advice to Management
• Whilst the management provide the appropriate tools and support in order to perform effectively within the role, additional resources would always be welcomed.
• It’s important to keep up the business insight and management feedback regularly and the monthly business update meeting have been really beneficial.
• Please keep up the open culture
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?