MGE: Management Experts, Inc. Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.4
Luis A. Colón

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Good place to work with opportunity to move up. Paid vacation time. Friendly staff and executives."

I have been working at MGE: Management Experts, Inc. full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Paid vacation time during the holidays. Staff is friendly and work as a team. Executives are awesome people and easy to work with.

Cons

Not necessarily a con but schedule is different than most. Normal work week is Tuesday through Saturday so that may not work for some.

2. "Excellent Company"

I have been working at MGE: Management Experts, Inc. full-time

Pros

I have been working here for many years and to this day I enjoy coming to work. The staff are friendly, professional and fun. It's a fast paced environment but it never feels serious or mundane and I've noticed that there is a real care factor for the staff and their well being.

The pay is good, the group is fun and the clientele are some of the best people I have ever met and worked with. I always feel I am part of a group and I feel I'm really helping others, not just punching in and punching out, suffering through the day.

One of the most beneficial aspects of this company, in my opinion, is the training you receive. I get to attend the seminars, get trained through the courses and still get paid while doing it. I started off in this company doing administrative work and I worked hard, got trained and was rewarded for it. I have since been promoted multiple times..

If you have the work ethic and produce, the sky's the limit and you can have actual advancement. Not many companies offer that and I feel it is invaluable.

Cons

None that I have observed.

"Administrative Assistant"

I worked at MGE: Management Experts, Inc. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They give an opportunity to people who don't have college degrees. Overall not an uptight enviroment, pretty relaxed. OK pay and bonuses/commission. Sometimes they cater food. 2 week paid vacation but you can only take it at the end of the year with everyone else.

Cons

If you're not a scientologist you will feel like an outsider. The demographic is about 90% conservative scientologists 10% other. You're constantly surrounded by L Ron Hubbard posters, books, quotes etc. The courses that they are teaching their clients for hundreds of thousands of dollars is basically "dissemination" of watered down scientology courses. Employees are made to take these courses even after youre done with basic training. Lots of secrets it seems. Company name has been changed several times, I think they've paid to hide the past. Like another guy said, you will not get anywhere if you're not in the Royal Family. The CEO, VP, COO, CFO, VPE and pretty much every other executive are all related, married, in laws, etc. My friend went to turn his two weeks in and they told him to leave on the spot.

Advice to Management

I think you know the company is at a stand still if not declining yet. There's only so many dentist offices in America. My last few weeks there, I could tell you were getting more and more stingy. Maybe don't make it so obvious when your company is starting to fail.

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at MGE: Management Experts, Inc. (More than a year)

Pros

Great place to work at. The company has a very tight team and we all work together very well - which is amazing because there is over 50 of us here! While we are always very productive and busy, we are also a ton of fun. The working atmosphere is very nice to be in, you feel like you can get a lot done in a very professional atmosphere without all the stuffy "business-like" feel. I love it here.

Cons

None so far since I have been working here.

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Sales in Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Sales in Clearwater, FL

Pros

It is just great place to work! The work environment is a very pleasant one to be in. With friendly, caring owners and management I am made to feel at home here . Good work is definitely encouraged and rewarded. I would 100% recommend this company.

Cons

I don't see any. I have had other jobs and places of work and this place is hard to beat. if you are looking for a job in an upbeat atmosphere and enjoy working as part of a productive team, this would be the place to go.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

"A Great Place to Work and Learn"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at MGE: Management Experts, Inc. full-time (More than a year)

Pros

MGE is the best working environment I’ve ever experienced. All of the employees are on board for the common purpose of helping our clients. Because of this, everyone gets along well. There is no backstabbing, no office politics – everything is above board and there is always someone to help you if you need it. I’ve never worked with such an intelligent, caring group and I love it.

Cons

It seems unbelievable but for me, there aren't any cons. I've been able to find a solution for any issue that has come up.

Advice to Management

Thank you for providing such a sane work environment and for doing what you do.

"I love working here!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Pros

The people who work here are great! Everyone is upbeat and happy. We have a great time but also get a lot of work done. The clients that we bring in are awesome as well. It is great to talk to them. There are all different types of opportunities available at MGE and I am very happy to be working here!

Cons

It is not a very large company so there are limitations but with more qualified staff we can keep expanding.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and keep expanding!

"I love my job"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Pros

Very fun and great to work with a group that's very up beat! Can get along with everyone and work together as a team. Doesn't seem like "work" at times.

Cons

i wish it was closer to home

Advice to Management

It would be nice if we had vending machines.

"Best workplace I've been in"

Current Employee - Copywriting Officer in Pinellas Park, FL
    Current Employee - Copywriting Officer in Pinellas Park, FL

Pros

Very friendly staff
    Very competent and reasonable management
    Good pay
    Job gives a sense of satisfaction that you are doing something worthwhile and helping people
    Being that it is a management training and consulting company, I'm learning a LOT about management and how to run a business, which will be good for my future.

Cons

It's not a large corporation (30-40 staff), so there's not much opportunity of moving up the corporate ladder to making millions upon millions. But it is expanding, so who knows in the future.
    Kind of an odd schedule, working Saturday and having Monday off.

Advice to Management

I don't really have any advice. Keep it up?

"favorite job I've ever had"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pinellas Park, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pinellas Park, FL

Pros

Great team, get along great with co-workers, promotions based on performance, competetive benefits, great product/service - working there doesn't really feel like "work"

Cons

Nothing really. Can be really busy at times - but nothing wrong with that.

Advice to Management

Really enjoy working there. Probably some areas where we need additional staff but I know we are working on it!