KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Part of Oracle
Is this your company?

MICROS Systems

Add a Review

MICROS Systems Employee Reviews about "job security"

Updated May 13, 2022

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Gender

This rating reflects the overall rating of MICROS Systems and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "job security"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Eh... Good for a conformist

Apr 20, 2014 - Life Cycle Sales Executive in San Diego, CA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Job security. Good benefits. Decent product. Great people.

Cons

Lack of resources (implementation, admins). Glass ceiling for earnings. Your commission is dependent on when a system is installed, which could be a year later or never... Sink or swim. No solid training program in place. Cumbersome process to put together contracts (SUPER SLOW AND TIME CONSUMING) It is like they are on dial- up DSL.

Continue reading

Apr 22, 2010 - Customer Support Analyst in Columbia, MD
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good health benefits Job security in Customer Support Gain experience in the technical computer world

Cons

Lack of promotion. Lack of raises - No raises since 2008 for any employee in support. Understaffed. Stressed environment. Low morale. Upset customers. Lack of praise when you do good and no compensation for it. Management hardly ever helps with your case work. Management expects you to do other employees work, because the other employees decide to be lazy.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 2.0