KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Part of Oracle
Is this your company?

MICROS Systems

Add a Review

MICROS Systems Employee Reviews about "manager"

Updated May 13, 2022

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The people are great and theirs no micro managing.(in 31 reviews)
  • "benefits are good(in 12 reviews)
  • "workers are great, helpful, and go through the same think you do so they feel your pain.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Typically job security is very good there, since they always have less employees then they needed to start with and it is after all a stable money making company.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Good health benefits(in 5 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Gender

This rating reflects the overall rating of MICROS Systems and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "manager"

Jul 1, 2009 - Developer in Slough, England
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

I really enjoy working in a team. Management are very understanding if you need time of wok if it is necessary. Fellow colleagues are very friendly, we have a weekly football game on mondays where great fun is to be had. Good atmosphere!

Cons

The management structure is fairly standard old style. My line manager isn't directly involved in the product I develop so doesn't know how well I am doing, or of my big achievements. Salary is not competitive and the only way to get a rise is to get promoted.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful