KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Part of Oracle
Is this your company?

MICROS Systems

Add a Review

MICROS Systems Employee Reviews about "pay"

Updated May 13, 2022

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Recently 3 people left this department as a result of poor management.(in 39 reviews)
  • "Pay is low and increases can be hard to come by, although no company just gives away pay increases.(in 26 reviews)
  • "No training opportunities(in 18 reviews)
  • "Low salary, Overworked and underappreciated.(in 12 reviews)
  • "The managers here understand that the schedule is ridiculous but all are too cowardly to raise the point with the CEO.(in 10 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Gender

This rating reflects the overall rating of MICROS Systems and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "pay"

Oct 25, 2015 -
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good working environment. Always get the chance to fly everywhere & stay in high-end hotel.

Cons

Pay is a little low.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee

Avoid at all costs

Sep 19, 2010 -  in Columbia, MD
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Health benefits are decent. Vacation time is acceptable. Sick time is offered, but they will require a Dr's note (it's like being in grade school).

Cons

MICROS treats everyone they employ equally.... like dirt. You have two choices at all times, cooperate with them, or leave. There is no room for creative thinking, they will not work with their employees to