KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Part of Oracle
Is this your company?

MICROS Systems

Add a Review

MICROS Systems Employee Reviews about "people"

Updated May 13, 2022

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Recently 3 people left this department as a result of poor management.(in 39 reviews)
  • "Pay is low and increases can be hard to come by, although no company just gives away pay increases.(in 26 reviews)
  • "No training opportunities(in 18 reviews)
  • "Low salary, Overworked and underappreciated.(in 12 reviews)
  • "The managers here understand that the schedule is ridiculous but all are too cowardly to raise the point with the CEO.(in 10 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Gender

This rating reflects the overall rating of MICROS Systems and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "people"

Nov 27, 2012 - Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are great to work with; they are engaged in providing a good product to their customers.

Cons

If you're not working with the newest product (Xstore) then annual increases are small and promotions are non-existent. The company seems to succeed in spite of themselves.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful