- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - North Hollywood, CA
- - Studio City, CA
- - East Los Angeles, CA
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Francisco, CA
- - Washington State
- - Seattle, WA Area
- - Seattle, WA
- - Idaho
- India - All Cities
- - Maharashtra
- - Mumbai, India Area
- - Mumbai
Found 50 of over 50 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Tax Consultant II
Any current Andersen employees have an update on how the trial period of the hybrid model went and what they have officially established now? Worked there until July and would love to come back eventually if they were more flexible than required number of days in the office.
Got a burning question about Miller Kaplan? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Miller Kaplan employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- Current Employee★★★★★Jun 30, 2022 - Audit Staff in Seattle, WARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Supportive management staff and room for growth
High turnover (much like other firms these days)
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 13, 2022 - Anonymous in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very little micromanagement (or they lead you to believe) Good/quiet location Secured parking Okay benefits
Boring environment A lot of favoritism Fake people HR is kinda of a joke Management has no idea what they are doing Unorganized Pretentious Salary is not the best
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 23, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
great people, ability to learn new things
old school, not a good long-term path
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 2, 2022 - Audit Associate in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
People are nice and welcoming
No sense of a work community
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 14, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Well-meaning, hard-working staff at all locations
Seemingly out of touch leadership.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jun 2, 2022 - Senior Compliance Auditor in North Hollywood, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
work/life balance good benefits Management is great
They could offer better salaries to keep the employees
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 24, 2022 - Information Security CoordinatorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Wonderful work environment and team. Friendly management and exceptional care shown to all employees. One of the best places you could be.
No real major cons have been encountered.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 7, 2022 - Audit AssociateRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work-life balance Great company culture. MK has a family feel, you dont feel like just another employee. While I was working at MK I felt that everyone was approachable and willing to help.
MK is industry specific, however, as an audit associate you get to learn how to carry out an audit from start to finish and this is relevant to all industries.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 17, 2022 - Audit Associate in San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The managers I worked with were kind and understanding. They tried to help and train me.
The pay for the area (San Francisco) was not competitive and the responsibilities/workload were far greater than advertised. Many employees had to work overtime and had unreasonable time/budget deadlines on audits.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★Mar 30, 2022 - Senior AssociateRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Remote No micro managing Overtime pay eligibility
No holidays Low Pay Poor training No vacation and sick time No getting off earlyContinue reading
Miller Kaplan Reviews FAQs
Miller Kaplan has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 50 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at Miller Kaplan to a friend and 53% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 30% over the last 12 months.
58% of Miller Kaplan employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Miller Kaplan 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.