MKM Integrated Marketing Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "MIS and IT Analyst"

Former Employee - MIS & IT Analyst in Rochester, NY
    Former Employee - MIS & IT Analyst in Rochester, NY

I worked at MKM Integrated Marketing (Less than a year)

Pros

It was a great place to learn and work.

Cons

I dont think there was anything.

Advice to Management

expand.

Jun 14, 2017 – CEO

Dear MIS and IT Analyst,

Thank you for writing a positive review about working at MKM Integrated Marketing. We hope you continue to enjoy your time here!

Sincerely,

MKM Integrated... More

2. "GREAT Environment to work in!"

I have been working at MKM Integrated Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I've worked for many employers but this job is by far the BEST job I have ever had! The flexibility of the schedule is great, the environment is VERY positive and every single person employed has a great attitude! Everyone including our leaders are so encouraging you'd think it's too good to be true but it is not! The amount of opportunity that's presented is very motivating as well! The best thing about this company is, it is management based training which only means you do NOT have to have any sort of experience in marketing. Another great thing about this company and being able to work for them is the fact that every leader that someone may encounter or cross paths with had started where everyone starts which is the bottom and they're determined to build you up and motivate you to expand and grow and become part of the management team so we can expand!

Cons

There are not any downsides to working for this company that I have found since I have been hired. Some may find that having one day off is a downside but to me it's definitely an advantage because you can work more and of course have a great opportunity to earn a great amount of commission!

Jun 12, 2017 – CEO

Dear GREAT Environment to Work in,

WOW! Thank you for such a great review on your experience working on our team! We are so happy to hear that you feel this is the best job you have ever had... More

3. "it's a privilege to work at MKM Integrated Marketing as an account manager."

I have been working at MKM Integrated Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Management Training Program is a system where you start as entry level and work your way up, You basically determine your own success and progress in within the company. A great structure is in place where you know exactly what to expect in terms growth and opportunities.

Cons

Leaders and trainers need to control and making sure that their teams are hitting their goals and be accountable.

Assistant managers should be more proactive, working with everyone else to also make sure that everyone follows the office culture.

Advice to Management

It's an honor to be a part of MKM Integrated Marketing team. Let's expand.

Jun 12, 2017 – CEO

Dear Account Manager,

Thank you for writing such an awesome review! It is so great to hear that you love our Management Training Program as much as we do! We feel it is important for leaders to... More

4. "Incredible Opportunity"

I have been working at MKM Integrated Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company offers an opportunity like no other, to break away from the norm of that dead end job, where you constantly hit ceiling after ceiling without growth opportunities. Managers and Leaders within this firm will dedicate their time to ensure you achieve the goals and outcome you wish to seek as if it was their own. Throughout the time that I've had the pleasure of working within this firm, I have personally grown and became more financially secure, as well as accomplishing new goals I've set due to my work ethic and great leadership. I would recommend this company to anyone who is willing to work hard for that next level of success!

Cons

Those who are not willing to step out of their comfort zone for success, will not be able to make it long.

Advice to Management

More team events.

5. "Unique Opportunity"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Rochester, NY
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Rochester, NY

I have been working at MKM Integrated Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Exciting and upbeat atmosphere in the office and part of management training to help expand. I like meeting new people and making good money while helping others to become successful.

Cons

Taking rejection in the field is tough, but once I got it I was promoted to a leader.

Advice to Management

None really because it's up to me to come up with new ways to motivate and encourage others to get to the next level!

6. "Very Cool Company, Great Training Program"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Rochester, NY
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Rochester, NY

I worked at MKM Integrated Marketing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I worked here for over a year and this job taught me so much! I would have never guessed in 6 month I would receive my first management title and get so many cool travel opportunities. If you want to get experience in sales and move up this company is for you.

Cons

If you are not ready for a challenge this is not going to be the best option for you

Advice to Management

You all have created an awesome platform so keep creating the best, afterall you are only as great as your team!

Nov 1, 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your feedback! Be sure to connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!