I worked at MMSD as an intern
Very thorough hands on training.
You will be doing field work in a variety of weather conditions.
great place to work for
not the greatest paying internship
I have been working at MMSD full-time (More than 5 years)
Fantastic co-workers, benefits, location, and salary. This organization truly cares about the workers and it is a very safe, clean, friendly environment.
Some longterm employees don't understand how GREAT they have it. the public perception of MMSD is negative no matter how hard we work to educate the public. Many prolbems that occur are not the fault of MMSD, but MMSD is blamed for overflows, basement backups, etc.
Advice to Management
Make a decision and stick to it. Don't spend so much time trying to keep the whiners happy - focus on the dedicated hard workers.
- People are great to work for and amongst, team-oriented atmosphere.
- The people go out of their way to say hello, and offer help when needed.
- Doesn't take very long to learn to the ins and outs
- Many policies and procedures to know and recognize
- Intricate system (regional gov't agency)
- Close scrutiny from public
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?