MMY Consulting Reviews | Glassdoor

Bill Monachino

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Senior Consultant"

I have been working at MMY Consulting full-time

Pros

They have been able to place me on good engagements doing interesting work.

Cons

Largely staff augmentation work, at a skilled/professional level. If this is what you want, not necessarily a 'con' - they can place you in some good places.

2. "great communicators"

I have been working at MMY Consulting full-time

Pros

One of the very best communicators at MMY Consulting is our President. His door is always open, he puts time aside every week in his calendar for those who want a 1:1 with him in person or over the phone. He regularly keeps us up to date with where we are as a company both our successes and company direction.

Cons

There are always challenges in our industry.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

3. "More than satisfied"

Pros

Really enjoy working for MMY, great work ethic and reflect who they say they are in the core values, on a day to day basis. The President's door is always open.

Cons

Cant think of any, if there is anything I would like to see more of it's communication when not working at the corporate office.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work and keep communicating with employees, especially those working remotely!

Dec 2, 2016 – Director

Thank you for your feedback! We sincerely appreciate the work you do for MMY and will continue to look for more ways to foster an inclusive culture for all staff.

4. "Fantastic Entrepreneurial Company!"

Current Employee - Vice President
    Current Employee - Vice President

I have been working at MMY Consulting full-time

Pros

MMY is a medium sized consulting company that features a strong customer service culture. They hire top-notch consultants that "say what they do and do what they say". They are very entrepreneurial and high energy which enhances the MMY's ability to respond quickly and decisively to both client and consultant needs. Ranked on Modern Healthcare's 2016 Best Places to Work!

Cons

MMY manages to escape most of the usual cons of a medium sized company through consistently evaluating service lines and support needs.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Continue to strengthen existing areas of expertise and your ability to respond quickly to client and consultant needs.

Dec 2, 2016 – Director

We really value your feedback and thank you for recognizing the spirit of the company. Please feel free to continue to provide input as our doors are always open to hear more!

5. "A company that cares"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

Great atmosphere and culture that allows for personal growth and success.

Leadership team that truly cares about the entire organization and fully embraces the company's guiding principals of Dedication, Responsiveness, Integrity, Fairness and Professionalism.

Open door policy in place, starting at the top with MMY's president, that allows everyone to have a voice and to be heard.

Selected multiple years by employee input as 'Best Places to Work'.

Cons

With multiple years at the company and witnessing various changes in that timeframe, nothing of significance comes to mind as a con for working at MMY.

Advice to Management

Please continue to show employees you care, as it really makes the difference between "just a pay check" and a satisfying career!

6. "Terrific Company"

Current Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Director in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at MMY Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Outstanding consulting company with a great culture. The CEO is a terrific guy with a great vision for the organization. They don't just say the have a great culture, they back it up with real, genuine investments in their employees. The offices are situated in a very cool section of town east of Indianapolis. The company focuses on Healthcare IT and Advisory Consulting. They are ranked on Modern Healthcare's 2016 List of Best Places to work.

Cons

Healthcare consulting is terribly competitive, but MMY seems to be succeeding despite the obstacles.

Advice to Management

Please keep the foot on the gas with respect to the culture and vision for the organization.

7. "Great Opportunities"

Current Employee - Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at MMY Consulting full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good pay, good people and good work. They care about their team and it shows. They even went out of their way to help me financially when they didn't need to.

Cons

Took a bit of time to get on board. But that was more a client timing issue then MMY. They were communicative through the process so that helped.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing and it will continue to get better. Wish there were even more opportunities available so I could refer even more people.

Nov 14, 2016 – Director

We truly appreciate each and every employee and welcome feedback. Thank you for all your work on behalf of MMY!

8. "Sales"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at MMY Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Pay is decent and building is nice.

Cons

Completely lied too when I joined the company. They have no clue on how to run a healthcare consulting company

Advice to Management

Lol...please

Dec 2, 2016 – Director

Thanks for your input. We are truly sorry that your employment with MMY did not go well. We strive for all staff to have a positive experience so if you have more specific feedback for us, we would... More

"Don't recommend"

Pros

A paycheck is the best part about working there

Cons

Management cannot be trusted
    No respect for contractors who bring in alot of revenue
    Office staff is incompetent

Oct 31, 2016 – Director

We are sorry that your experience at MMY did not meet expectations. We always strive to provide an environment where employees can do their best work. If you have more specific feedback on how we... More

"Project Manager"

Former Employee - Project Manager- IT Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Project Manager- IT Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I worked at MMY Consulting (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people to work wth

Cons

Not very helpful with other areas of work and life balance

Dec 15, 2015 – Director

We appreciate hearing all input on working for MMY and are continually striving to improve the support we provide to staff. Your feedback helps us gauge how we are doing. If you have more specific... More